Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Christmas and New Year Achievement Reminders

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
  • PARAcainPARAcain504,349
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 01:39
    Thanks for the reminders :)
    ~ King Para
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen770,725
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 01:49
    Guess I should work at Batman finally.
    For the Rum and the Cheese!
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,337
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 01:51
    For some reason I thought there was more than that, thanks for the list.
  • Posted on 23 December 15 at 02:04
    Spilner said:For some reason I thought there was more than that, thanks for the list.There is, one in Project Spark for logging in 14 straight days, thought they'd do that one.
    Windows platform Nazi. I do it for GamerScore.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,337
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 02:11, Edited on 23 December 15 at 02:11 by Spilner
    speedygamers90 said:
    Spilner said:
    There is, one in Project Spark for logging in 14 straight days, thought they'd do that one.
    Project SparkFortnightThe Fortnight achievement in Project Spark worth 113 pointsLog in daily for 14 days straight.
    Nothing to do with Christmas or New Year, guess you're just getting you're pointless and incorrect post for the day in.
  • Posted on 23 December 15 at 02:32
    The SwindleYou’re a Mean OneThe You’re a Mean One achievement in The Swindle worth 79 pointsClear out a poor person's house on Christmas Eve

What about this?
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,277,576
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 03:41
    Nice guys
  • ElyohElyoh1,098,074
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 05:00
    Playing Saw on Christmas? Well it's a good excuse to get away from the in-laws I 'spose.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,530,993
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 05:05
    Spilner said:
    speedygamers90 said:
    Spilner said:
    There is, one in Project Spark for logging in 14 straight days, thought they'd do that one.
    Project SparkFortnightThe Fortnight achievement in Project Spark worth 113 pointsLog in daily for 14 days straight.
    Nothing to do with Christmas or New Year, guess you're just getting you're pointless and incorrect post for the day in.
    laugh
    Kane no1 of the 7
  • Yummy BaklavaYummy Baklava1,015,428
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 08:11
    So if I don't start Halo today, I have to start it by the end of the 1st so I can get the achievement online? >=[

If you unlock the achievement offline (change the date on console) but it actually unlocks when you connect to Xbox LIVE, does TA count it as an achievement unlocked while connected to Xbox LIVE?
    I do what I does, I does what I do!
  • Posted on 23 December 15 at 08:20
    Ty 4 the reminder!
  • ElyohElyoh1,098,074
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 08:34
    Le Compadre said:So if I don't start Halo today, I have to start it by the end of the 1st so I can get the achievement online? >=[

If you unlock the achievement offline (change the date on console) but it actually unlocks when you connect to Xbox LIVE, does TA count it as an achievement unlocked while connected to Xbox LIVE?
    You CAN get Elder Signs offline, Destination Vacation you can't however. Decide from that how you want to go forward.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • HaztronauttHaztronautt463,787
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 09:37
    Nothing like some good old family friendly SAW on Christmas day! Fun for all the kids laugh
  • punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 12:03
    CrAzEdCaNuCk18 said:
    The SwindleYou’re a Mean OneThe You’re a Mean One achievement in The Swindle worth 79 pointsClear out a poor person's house on Christmas Eve

What about this?
    I was unaware of that one. I've added it in and put it on my reminder list for the future. Thanks for letting me know!
  • zeno2kzeno2k402,733
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 12:32
    dont' forget: on 25th we'll got full moon in the sky... perfet to unlock:

White NightSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in White Night worth 137 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

and

White NightAround the clockThe Around the clock achievement in White Night worth 149 pointsFinish the game on a full Moon day, read all the books and the articles from the Boston Daily News

now... it's up to you tell your mother/family/whife/sons you'll have to play during Christmas night laugh
    zeno2k
  • AlphaSON1CAlphaSON1C1,813,882
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 14:25
    Thanks for reminding! Will play saw 2 for that achievement.
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,436,729
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 14:29
    Not Xmas Specific but Oblio has a birthday on the 25th.
    Dance Central 3Go ShortyThe Go Shorty achievement in Dance Central 3 worth 54 pointsPerform "In Da Club" with a character on that character's birthday.
  • Posted on 23 December 15 at 15:27
    Thanks for the reminder! I can finally get the Halo MCC achievements done.
  • Posted on 23 December 15 at 15:38
    zeno2k said:
    dont' forget: on 25th we'll got full moon in the sky... perfet to unlock:

White NightSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in White Night worth 137 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

and

White NightAround the clockThe Around the clock achievement in White Night worth 149 pointsFinish the game on a full Moon day, read all the books and the articles from the Boston Daily News

now... it's up to you tell your mother/family/whife/sons you'll have to play during Christmas night laugh
    In that case, there's also this:
    Game Room - Lunar Lander (WP)Full MoonThe Full Moon achievement in Game Room - Lunar Lander (WP) worth 32 pointsPlay a game during a full moon
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads