Gamer has been removed
Posted on 23 December 15 at 10:42
shit one sales
t-t-t-today junior
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 23 December 15 at 10:43
So this is true?

TheviusRacoonus Skate 3 Talking bout Team practice TheviusRacoonus' solution for the Talking bout Team practice Achievement in Skate 3Play in a 6-player Team Freeskate session

If 3 people have the disc version and 3 people are digital and they're attempting to boost for the achievement, they won't be able to get into a lobby altogether?

I wonder if that'll be fixed when Skate 3 becomes backward compatible with the Xbox One?
I do what I does, I does what I do!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 23 December 15 at 10:48
^ BC doesn't fix, or in any way alter any game or server for a game - BC just means the XO can play the game, it's like having a normal 360 in your XO, no fixes, no differences. They don't fix shit unless it makes them money (or, in exceptional circs, they get nagged to death and show some compassion).
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 23 December 15 at 10:53
May want to note that the original skate has a ton of unobtainable achievements
pauldnb
pauldnb
Posted on 23 December 15 at 10:58
grabbed skate just because I never played it, have 2 and 3 though and for £2.99 nobody is complaining.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 23 December 15 at 11:05
Le Compadre said:I wonder if that'll be fixed when Skate 3 becomes backward compatible with the Xbox One?o DEEVIUS o said:^ BC doesn't fix, or in any way alter any game or server for a game - BC just means the XO can play the game, it's like having a normal 360 in your XO, no fixes, no differences. They don't fix shit unless it makes them money (or, in exceptional circs, they get nagged to death and show some compassion).Yup, its MS doing the work for backwards compat, not the devs so nothing changes in game.
paintballgirl
paintballgirl
Posted on 23 December 15 at 11:24
viktor181 said:Is the swindle any good?Check out the official site review: TA Review: The Swindle

It appears to be a very challenging game, which puts a lot of gamers off who have gotten used to all the easy gamerscore. It seems like an alright game to try, especially at that price point. I'm probably going to pick it up.
Im the Lorax
Im the Lorax
Posted on 23 December 15 at 12:01
spankyNspronkle said:May want to note that the original skate has a ton of unobtainable achievementsThere are unobtainables on Skate 2 as well
AG Bucky Barnes
Posted on 23 December 15 at 12:09
Saw Deadpool and was bouncing. Saw the price and a bit disappointed. Half expect it to go on sale or be the free game of the month when the film comes out.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 23 December 15 at 12:15
Everybody shut up right now
DeadlyName0
DeadlyName0
Posted on 23 December 15 at 12:35, Edited on 23 December 15 at 13:02 by DeadlyName0
Skate 2 and 3 aren't available for Greece. pfftt.... angry
Boots Orion
Boots Orion
Posted on 23 December 15 at 13:04
paintballgirl said:viktor181 said:Is the swindle any good?Check out the official site review: TA Review: The Swindle

It appears to be a very challenging game, which puts a lot of gamers off who have gotten used to all the easy gamerscore. It seems like an alright game to try, especially at that price point. I'm probably going to pick it up.
You left out inflated-ratio games. People love those! The ratios on the XB Juan have rendered ratio useless for determining how challenging a game is.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 23 December 15 at 13:28
spankyNspronkle said:May want to note that the original skate has a ton of unobtainable achievementsI wasn't sure about that. They're marked as partially unobtainable which suggests you can still get them. Can anyone confirm the situation with them?
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
TrimSkink
TrimSkink
Posted on 23 December 15 at 13:57
I can confirm that I got all of the obtainables, and that puts me at 60% for the game. The Skate games are one of the many reasons I don't play EA games. Felt compelled to pass this on, so you don't go through the shite mood that comes with starting a game that you can only 3/5ths of the achievements.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 23 December 15 at 14:16
I'm skipping today
Cause
Cause
Posted on 23 December 15 at 14:18, Edited on 23 December 15 at 14:19 by Cause
I love how Skate is on sale, yet the multiplayer is long gone... Fucking Microsoft and EA, I tell you.
Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 23 December 15 at 14:41
More garbage sales. Totally unimpressed this year.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.