The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Countdown to 2016 Sale - December 23rd

AuthorMessage
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 23 December 15 at 23:01
Unobtainable achievements means no purchase. Its like buying a new car with no air-con. The car will run but you aren't getting the entire package you were promised. Lazy developing.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
FOKENWOLFEN
FOKENWOLFEN
Posted on 23 December 15 at 23:29
Second day of Disappointment,
Pare ESP
Pare ESP
Posted on 23 December 15 at 23:38
FOKENWOLFEN said:Second day of Disappointment,And probably also the third one

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 24 December 15 at 01:47
paintballgirl said:Boots Orion said:Cause said:I love how Skate is on sale, yet the multiplayer is long gone... Fucking Microsoft and EA, I tell you.Skate is on sale for $3. $3!

I'd hate to see how upset you'd get about something that actually matters.
laugh clap
dont know if you remember but the first army of two game's DLC was being sold for a while after it was not longer able to be used. disgusting business practices
My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
matdan
matdan
Posted on 24 December 15 at 01:53
XPhiles in IA said:paintballgirl said:Boots Orion said:Cause said:I love how Skate is on sale, yet the multiplayer is long gone... Fucking Microsoft and EA, I tell you.Skate is on sale for $3. $3!

I'd hate to see how upset you'd get about something that actually matters.
laugh clap
dont know if you remember but the first army of two game's DLC was being sold for a while after it was not longer able to be used. disgusting business practices
Still there and they even put it on sale after shutdown.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
DCM7734
DCM7734
Posted on 24 December 15 at 03:26, Edited on 24 December 15 at 03:26 by DCM7734
Is Skate 3 backwards compatible?
And is Deadpool worth the $30?
Swinny Costello
Posted on 24 December 15 at 03:30
If you don't care about online unobtainables, the Skate games are still brilliant for their single player content.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 24 December 15 at 03:38
DCM7734 said:Is Skate 3 backwards compatible?
And is Deadpool worth the $30?
It will be sometime in the future like a lot of EA games or at least as far as rumors go.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
ScuzzyBunny
ScuzzyBunny
Posted on 24 December 15 at 14:01
vSully said:We need a skate.reel and associated achievements amnesty day when they put the servers back online for us.Too bad they don't care...think about the money they could generate if they incorporated "amnesty" on a monthly cycle and tied it to EA Access! There are plenty of games with servers off, turning one on a month couldn't possibly cost that much, and with BC could drive all kinds of business.
Look at me so I can finish!
ColdEagle86
ColdEagle86
Posted on 25 December 15 at 03:33
ScuzzyBunny said:Too bad they don't care...think about the money they could generate if they incorporated "amnesty" on a monthly cycle and tied it to EA Access! There are plenty of games with servers off, turning one on a month couldn't possibly cost that much, and with BC could drive all kinds of business.Instant purchase. Personally I think ms should use a old server in a back room for this, we would happily take aging hardware 1 day a month rotation for the change. Heck id pay more for live for it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.