The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Countdown to 2016 Sale - December 26th

• Always SaucyAlways Saucy492,292
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 14:01Permalink
    As much as battlefield is on sale, they might as well make the price drop permanent.
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 14:39Permalink
    evilernie667 said:oO KwaX Oo said:At least this shows that we may still hope for some DLCs going on sale in the next days ...

NMANOZ said:Probably a Rockstar game tomorrow.GTA:SA, GTA IV, GTA V, RDR and LA Noire are currently on sale so while you're at it, you could easily go further and guess the game!
    I know it, I know it! It'll be.......Table Tennis :D
    That game was fucking legit.
    "music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 14:43Permalink
    Nothing for me. Still excited about playing South Park when I get back home, though!
  • JamPound32JamPound32851,650
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 15:09Permalink
    Not surprised today's and yesterday's deals were shit. Why put good stuff on sale after people will receive gift cards for Christmas and won't care about a sale.
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 15:10Permalink
    NMANOZ said:Goggs25 said:anyone know how long the daily deals are gonig on for friend of mine says until new years eve.

Yet another day of crappy xbox one games on sale and a 2nd day of good xbox 360 gaames on sale just with they put more games on daily sale
    Yes, hence the Countdown to New Year name. wink
    I think they said they will be having deals during the first week of January as well
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • GamerLiveGTGamerLiveGT197,696
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 15:12Permalink
    Any chances to have Fight Night 3 and Midnight Club LA in the future?
  • I Argonaut II Argonaut I478,227
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 15:35Permalink
    Countdown sales in the past have felt special. Great discounts on great titles... not so much this time around.
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:11Permalink
    Would like to see the duke nukem forever dlc go on sale or rez HD, for gods sake something different
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:16Permalink
    Yawn. Going back to bed. Nothing interesting here, again.
    The new dashboard sux!
  • HydrolexHydrolex886,318
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:18Permalink
    I'm thinking about picking up BF4 for a while, but...

Are the DLCs really being played that popular? Because I'm planning to do all the online achievements legit.

thanks for letting me know!
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,183,295
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:25Permalink
    I pass :(
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:29Permalink
    UA1 is common as dirt but UA2 is a little harder to find for a fair price.

They've said before that the DLC is 'NEVER coming back' but the games themselves sort of appeared on XBLM out of nowhere.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:36Permalink
    That's a really good price for MUA2. Haven't really ever seen it for less than $30.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • LOST ThanuLOST Thanu749,934
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:36Permalink
    If I buy Battlefield 4 Premium Edition for the One, can I also download the DLC's on the 360?
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 16:49Permalink
    Still waiting for Rainbow six seige :(
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 17:04Permalink
    EbonHawk01 said:I would recommend caution before buying BF4 on 360 because some of the online achievements are very tough to do legit. Some require 8 players to boost. The 360 version has significantly less players than the One version. I had to give up on completing it a while back because there aren't many people boosting it any more.there were only 2 assignments (tied to two different achievements) that i had to boost. one was winning a chainlink game by less than 5 points and the other was getting 3 jet ribbons. the only reason i would say not to get it is because the xbox one version is a hell of alot better than the 360 version.
    if you need to complete it keep setting up sessions you'll find the people you need.
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE483,207
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 17:30Permalink
    MUA's are overpriced because when Disney renewed the varying Marvel title licenses with Activision for digital distro earlier this year they set a price point of $40US for them all on all platforms for some reason... I'd love to know if they've even sold double digits of the X-Men 3 film tie-in at that price eheh
  • BahaumautBahaumaut1,047,255
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 17:51Permalink
    Wait, what the ****** ****?

Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2? How can Activision still be selling it? The reason they pulled the DLC was because of licensing issues with said license being pulled from Activision by Marvel way back when. WTF?
  • ElyohElyoh791,411
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 18:00, Edited on 26 December 15 at 18:04 by ElyohPermalink
    YEEEEEEEES! For the 27th, Sunset Overdrive and it's deluxe edition are both 33% off.

I have friends nagging me to get it, was really hoping to see the deluxe edition go on sale as effectively that's the best discount I'll get on the season pass smile

PvZ:Garden Warfare is the 360 game, so really nothing interesting there.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,761
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 18:04, Edited on 26 December 15 at 18:34 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    Elyoh said:YEEEEEEEES! For the 27th, Sunset Overdrive and it's deluxe edition are both 33% off.

I have friends nagging me to get it, was really hoping to see the deluxe edition go on sale as effectively that's the best discount I'll get on the season pass smile
    Yep, and Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox 360) 60% off (70% with Gold)

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog

You can check the price for your region from the Sales Hub (including Canada). You may have to select "On sale soon" because it isn't the 27th yet in some countries.

Iceberg082006 said:NMANOZ said:Goggs25 said:anyone know how long the daily deals are gonig on for friend of mine says until new years eve.Yes, hence the Countdown to New Year name. winkI think they said they will be having deals during the first week of January as wellThe Countdown sale will also feature Daily Deals and will run from December 22 to 31, counting down to the New Year. We’ll ring in the New Year with more offers beginning December 29 to January 7.
    Taken from http://majornelson.com/2015/12/21/the-official-list-of-deals...

I haven't figured out why it runs until Jan 7th and not Jan 5th. Mind you that blog always contains mistakes, and misses out on quite a few sales. Today they have stated that Battlefield 4 Premium is an "Xbox 360 Game", when it is an add-on.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.