The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Countdown to 2016 Sale - Week 2 Deals

• L Coil 1L Coil 1268,079
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 13:34
    I've already Alien on disc. Wanted the season pass but it's more expensive than the whole game+ DLC?? That doesn't make sense. OK i'llbuy this Alien Collection
  • Posted on 30 December 15 at 13:35
    capicawl said:Marcos Aspira said:So sad to my bad luck on Monday buying TWD S02 on the One hours before the price drop, fuck meee. angry

cry a river forever, if MS discounts Blazblue CP EX I'm doomed as well. facepalm
    Blazblue CP EX was $20 new at gamestop.
    No good to import the game, it would be more expensive than digital version anyway.
    Forever damned to not complete Worms 2 Armageddon... T_T
  • xdanzaxdanza525,393
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 13:46
    Alien is tempting but I think I'll take my chances and hope it's on GWG this year.
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx455,529
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 13:57
    Plague Inc Evolved, how does it compare to the IOS/Android FTP? I remember having that on my phone and wiping out earth the first time in about 30 minutes. Not that I fiddled with the settings, but was left with meh and quickly deleted.
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • Connolly800Connolly800380,284
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 14:05
    Picking up the season pass for Life is Strange for sure!
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,159,738
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 14:30
    xdanza said:Alien is tempting but I think I'll take my chances and hope it's on GWG this year.My thought as well, though I may end up grabbing it.
  • Tao LogosTao Logos905,330
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 14:37, Edited on 30 December 15 at 14:38 by Tao Logos
    Erunion said:IMxAxK1LLA said:How do I buy 360 games on xbox.com??!! Says I need credit card. I have money in my account.Yeah, you still need a credit card attached to your account for 360 purchases. Even if they're free! (Which I'm sure causes no end of joy to people trying to get GwG and whatnot...)

I had K1lla's problem yesterday. I received an xbox gift card for christmas and had $25 in my Microsoft account. I was trying to buy hitman from xbox.com while I was at work and it forced me to use my credit card to purchase, despite having money in my account. I had to wait until I was home to purchase it on my 360 (with the money in my account).
  • Posted on 30 December 15 at 14:46
    Seems like a much better selection than last week. My wallet is crying in the corner. cry
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666222,947
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 14:54
    TodayComa85 said:If I buy Diablo 3 ultimate edition on 360, can I get achievements for both Diablo 3 original and Reaper of Souls?No unfortunately. They're considered different games on consoles.
  • Posted on 30 December 15 at 17:45
    I have no interest in Alien Isolation at all (hate horror games) but the Collection for $10 seems like a great deal.
    Check out my Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom3yzbUaMRPgeHVhLlPvjw
  • The Bort TheThe Bort The628,125
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 18:52
    The Evil Within digital bundle doesn't link to anything.
    You think this is the real Quaid?
  • RLB HypnoticRLB Hypnotic1,011,294
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 19:02
    XI AlphaMale IX said:xdanza said:Alien is tempting but I think I'll take my chances and hope it's on GWG this year.My thought as well, though I may end up grabbing it.Alien Isolation was my favorite game of 2014. If like the movies and/or like survival horror games at all, you will absolutely love this game. It is very well made and totally scary.
  • Redeye XRedeye X200,242
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 20:05
    Is it possible - on the last 'countdown' day - that week 1 sales return? I missed one I was thinking about (State of Decay)....
  • Posted on 30 December 15 at 20:33
    Redeye X said:Is it possible - on the last 'countdown' day - that week 1 sales return? I missed one I was thinking about (State of Decay)....It's not impossible for that to happen, but I wouldn't count on it. State of Decay will likely be on sale many times again in the future, though.
    S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT
  • Posted on 30 December 15 at 21:31
    Thomas was alone for how much? SOLD!!
    The new dashboard sux!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,143,055
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 21:55, Edited on 30 December 15 at 21:56 by ChewieOnIce
    The Bort The said:The Evil Within digital bundle doesn't link to anything.I see you're based in Canada. Unfortunately the bundle doesn't seem to be available in your region. You may be able to change your region to another one, like the US, to purchase it.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX888,198
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 23:18
    Zorlac0666 said:TodayComa85 said:If I buy Diablo 3 ultimate edition on 360, can I get achievements for both Diablo 3 original and Reaper of Souls?No unfortunately. They're considered different games on consoles.and devil may cray 4 ? do they transfer ? plz
    XwolfanX
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666222,947
    Posted on 30 December 15 at 23:30
    XwolfanX said:Zorlac0666 said:TodayComa85 said:If I buy Diablo 3 ultimate edition on 360, can I get achievements for both Diablo 3 original and Reaper of Souls?No unfortunately. They're considered different games on consoles.and devil may cray 4 ? do they transfer ? plzNo, the 360 DMC4 is considered a different game than the xbox one DMC4 for achievement purposes. This is pretty much the same for all Xbox one remake games.
  • Redders 420Redders 4201,524,782
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 02:36
    DEATH CODE45709 said:I only bought three fourths home like two weeks ago for £3.99 now its only £2.99...NOOOOOO!!!! WHY ME? CRUEL WORLD!! A whole pound more I have paid I'm not sure how I'll look myself in the mirrorDude, I feel for you! You could have walked into Poundland like a boss and got ANYTHING from the entire stores range of amazing products!!!! Just take things one day at a time and next time you pass Poundland just look the other way. #Thepoundthatgotaway laugh
    It's more than just a game, it's a passion.
  • AwooAwoo2,219,959
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 04:22
    Velocity 2X is by quite a large margin the best game on the system, so please do buy it at this ridiculously low price or I will be forced to have a surprise sinkhole installed under your house for your next birthday.
    What can change the nature of a man?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads