The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Countdown to 2016 Sale - Week 2 Deals

• Xion3362Xion3362173,718
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 05:22
    Thank you for the list. TWD Season 2 is a buy. May pick up the Monopoly bundle and Zombi also.
  • Posted on 31 December 15 at 08:32
    Silvery Death said:I have no interest in Alien Isolation at all (hate horror games) but the Collection for $10 seems like a great deal.The thing to remember is that although the collection contains a lot of DLC, there are no additional achievements, so if you have no interest in the game or genre itself, the base game would get you everything that I presume you want, for $2.50 less. This is one of the rare cases where I wish the DLC had achievements, as I would surely buy the collection if it did !
    Your financial solution
  • AckterAckter336,564
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 09:52
    Three Fourths Home is the worst thing I've ever paid money for.
  • Posted on 31 December 15 at 10:00
    Did you not pay for Slenderman?
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • AckterAckter336,564
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 10:15
    Yes. It was better than this.
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,530,725
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 13:33
    everything but watch dogs dlc cry
    Kane no1 of the 7
  • Posted on 31 December 15 at 17:17
    triplewitching said:Silvery Death said:I have no interest in Alien Isolation at all (hate horror games) but the Collection for $10 seems like a great deal.The thing to remember is that although the collection contains a lot of DLC, there are no additional achievements, so if you have no interest in the game or genre itself, the base game would get you everything that I presume you want, for $2.50 less. This is one of the rare cases where I wish the DLC had achievements, as I would surely buy the collection if it did !I was not talking about me personally getting it, just in general for people that are interested. I see you point on the DLC without achievements, but I guess it would depend on what the DLC is and it you think it is worth 2.50 in total, even without achievements.
    Check out my Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom3yzbUaMRPgeHVhLlPvjw
  • Mightyb1ueMightyb1ue418,717
    Posted on 01 January 16 at 00:36
    Burnout Paradise a deffo purchase at £2.99! Now I can clean up some cheevo's that I started back in 2008!
  • Posted on 01 January 16 at 02:35
    IMxAxK1LLA said:How do I buy 360 games on xbox.com??!! Says I need credit card. I have money in my account.You can do what I did, add a Visa or American Express gift card to the account. They are used like debit cards, have an actual credit card number and expiration date, and once its out of money, its not like anyone can ever charge to it. So it shows up as a valid card until Xbox tries to run in, but with it on your account, it will give you the options of selecting which payment type to choose.

The one that's on my account expired 3 years ago and only ever had $25 on it. Which I used on something else.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 16 at 16:56
    Looks like Evil Within is available at the reduced price in the US only.
    It still lists at 69.99$ on my console.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 01 January 16 at 17:15
    You will see all of those on sale again, I know because I got all of these in an earlier sale.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
    Posted on 01 January 16 at 18:26
    matdan12 said:You will see all of those on sale again, I know because I got all of these in an earlier sale.Yeah, I expect so.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,151,289
    Posted on 01 January 16 at 18:50
    Think I'll spring for Alien: Isolation

By the way, Toy Story 3 was one of my favorite 360 titles. Highly recommended.
  • Posted on 02 January 16 at 04:15
    Is https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Prototype-Bioha... worth it? I've always wanted to play them, but never got to it.

Also, if I unlock the achievements on the One, will they unlock on boot up on 360?
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....[s]5th in the WORLD!!![/s] Board finally got hacked! [facepalm]
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,205
    Posted on 02 January 16 at 09:05
    BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:Is https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Prototype-Bioha... worth it? I've always wanted to play them, but never got to it.

Also, if I unlock the achievements on the One, will they unlock on boot up on 360?
    In a game that was never originally going to get a next gen release, at a time when next gen wasn't even thought about? No, those kind of games with cross platform pops are few and far between
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,151,289
    Posted on 02 January 16 at 19:16
    Are the daily sales over? I was really hoping for some Pinball FX2 sales.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,154
    Posted on 02 January 16 at 19:38
    XI AlphaMale IX said:Are the daily sales over? I was really hoping for some Pinball FX2 sales.Well, considering it was the Countdown to 2016 sales and it's now 2016, I'd say...yes, yes they are...laugh
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 03 January 16 at 21:20
    xxx AL said:Looks like Evil Within is available at the reduced price in the US only.
    It still lists at 69.99$ on my console.
    69.99$ is in CAN$ which equals to 59.99US$ according to the actual currency and thats for the main game only, not the digital bundle

Now what I would like to see is a sale for the season pass seperately, any chance eventually?roll
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 January 16 at 14:47
    Looks like its time to play "The Evil Within." rock

So glad I waiting for a bundle special laugh
    A simple bad habit will mar an otherwise flawless character, as a single ink drop soils the pure white page.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads