AuthorMessage
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 29 December 15 at 21:59
It's waaay too long with the spaces in. Take them out.......dive
VasKain
VasKain
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:00
MisterRareSteak said:TodayComa85 said:If I buy Diablo 3 ultimate edition on 360, can I get achievements for both Diablo 3 original and Reaper of Souls?Yes. They count as separate games, each with their own achievements.Not sure he meant that. You can't get achievements for Diablo 3 with ultimate edition.
What you can (or should, but is up to you) do, is play Diablo 3 (xbox360) then play Diablo 3 UE (xbox360) and import save from Diablo 3 (xbox360).
After that you can import the save from Diablo 3 UE (xbox360) to Diablo 3 UE (xboxONE). Or you can export/import at certain points in the game and stack those a bit quicker.
Kedrix
Kedrix
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:02
MisterRareSteak said:TodayComa85 said:If I buy Diablo 3 ultimate edition on 360, can I get achievements for both Diablo 3 original and Reaper of Souls?Yes. They count as separate games, each with their own achievements.Actually, no. There is Diablo III which is completely separate and then there is Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (Ultimate Evil Edition) (unless something is different digitally), they are two separate games entirely and the one on sale here should only be the later. There was a misnomer on the box that it somehow included Diablo III, but it was in name and basic gameplay only. The game changed quite a bit and thus adopted a whole new set of achievements. Quite frustrating actually if you bought into the fact you could play both versions of the game with the Ultimate Evil Edition.

Anyway, only Burnout Paradise for me this week. With this going BC at some point, digital seems the way to go here at only $3 (and I can dump my disc version. yeah!).
Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
MiccoliFin
MiccoliFin
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:02
Bought Alien Isolation "The Collection". I have heard good things about that game so now it was finally time to get it since the price is very low.
MisterRareSteak
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:06
VasKain said:MisterRareSteak said:TodayComa85 said:If I buy Diablo 3 ultimate edition on 360, can I get achievements for both Diablo 3 original and Reaper of Souls?Yes. They count as separate games, each with their own achievements.Not sure he meant that. You can't get achievements for Diablo 3 with ultimate edition.
What you can (or should, but is up to you) do, is play Diablo 3 (xbox360) then play Diablo 3 UE (xbox360) and import save from Diablo 3 (xbox360).
After that you can import the save from Diablo 3 UE (xbox360) to Diablo 3 UE (xboxONE). Or you can export/import at certain points in the game and stack those a bit quicker.
Sorry, The "Yes" at the beginning of my original reply wasn't supposed to be there. I've edited it for clarity. Too early in the morning and not enough coffee yet.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:10
Dwaggienite said:By the way, something I didn't see in the article, it may be an oversight, the 360 season pass for life is strange is down to £6.99 (£8.39 for silver members)Cheers, one was bound to slip through. There could be more...
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Hurricane Matt
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:12
I picked up LEGO The Lord of the Rings

I had been eyeing it for awhile and $5 is a great price for it.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:16
Was really hoping for Tales from the Borderlands & Sacred 3 DLC on 360 but ended up getting all of Life is Strange instead.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
SantaUndercover
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:17
Dear Microsoft, can we have deals like this every week? That is how you keep your customers much happier and poor.
K? Thx <3
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:20
LuckyConquerer2 said:Thanks Chewie, and the spaces are a good improvement.

Bully: Scholarship Edition
LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
Toy Story 3

More games to add the ever growing backlog.
LEGO Batman 2 was the best of the trilogy. Bully was a fantastic game, even with dated graphics.
Ask me about my rock collection.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:25
MugenKairo said:Was really hoping for Tales from the Borderlands & Sacred 3 DLC on 360 but ended up getting all of Life is Strange instead.Tales from the borderlands was on sale a few weeks ago for $10
t-t-t-today junior
darkmafia99
darkmafia99
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:29, Edited on 29 December 15 at 22:30 by darkmafia99
Toy Story 3
Cars
Hitman Blood Money

Take my money Microsoft lol

As much as the currency rates suck here in Canada for most things (iphone 700US/850CAD)

At least for the lower priced 360 games we get them on par with the US which means a $5 game is just 3.61 US

Just a tip for anyone region hopping ;)

BTW Great List, always happy when I see this last rather then Major Nelsons % which means clicking through everything
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:30
dropK1CK ninJA said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Thanks Chewie, and the spaces are a good improvement.

Bully: Scholarship Edition
LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
Toy Story 3

More games to add the ever growing backlog.
LEGO Batman 2 was the best of the trilogy. Bully was a fantastic game, even with dated graphics.
I have delayed buying Bully as I kept thinking it was going to be GwG but it has not been added to BC. No Rockstar games have been added, so I thought now is the time.

Coming up in Feb, Rockstar add Bully to BC and MS announce it as GwG. facepalm
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:31
Damn. That is a massive sale. Thanks Chewie.
ALollz
ALollz
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:32
Wow. The weekly deals always seem more interesting than the entire lot of daily deals that lead up to 2016. Definitely picking up a few of them with GTASC around the corner. Especially those XB1 kinect games
Darzlat
Darzlat
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:36
Max Payne 3 only for $5
Magic is science we don't understand yet.
SirBaxter77
SirBaxter77
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:37
Alien Isolation the Collection for me, bet its going to be a GwG soon though...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:50
SirBaxter77 said:Alien Isolation the Collection for me, bet its going to be a GwG soon though...Even if it is it'll probably workout to be more expensive with the DLC being separate.
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:54
How come Life is Strange isnt discounted on Xbox One? warning

Also pick up Alien Isolation at that amazing price you would be a fool not to! A fantastic game!!
One does not simply stop playing xbox
RABBID W0LF
RABBID W0LF
Posted on 29 December 15 at 22:55
Yawn sleep
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.