Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Gemini: Heroes Reborn Trailer and Gameplay

• DevelledDevelled198,859
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,328,582
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 01:35
    hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah..... the graphics look worse then Deadspace and that was almost a decade ago!
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 01:42
    Oh god, the jumping mechanics look horrendous. It doesn't look as bad as most movie/tv show tie-ins, though.
    S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT
  • DarzlatDarzlat149,949
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 06:31
    I'm not gonna buy this
    Magic is science we don't understand yet.
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,447,195
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 06:42
    Day 1 im sure i've played games worse than this, yahhhhhhhhhhhh more bad games WoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Kane no1 of the 7
  • ghostlymostlyghostlymostly2,111,232
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 08:30
    .....sigh.....not one of these gimmick games.....these never work :)
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 09:59
    In the end games like this one (that reminded 360 "Infernal") are even fun to play...of course when it is free!
  • BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi3,637,532
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 00:09
    Looks cool to me redface
    TheHiddenLevels.com
  • BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi3,637,532
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 00:12
    Kanchanaburi said:hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah..... the graphics look worse then Deadspace and that was almost a decade ago!Hmmm?? the graphics look good
    TheHiddenLevels.com
  • Posted on 07 January 16 at 07:52
    BiLLzuMaNaTi said:Kanchanaburi said:hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah..... the graphics look worse then Deadspace and that was almost a decade ago!Hmmm?? the graphics look goodCompared to games released in 2007, maybe. The graphics here remind me of the first Bioshock.
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 06:51
    ghostlymostly said:.....sigh.....not one of these gimmick games.....these never work :)Its a TV show tie-in game, and a budget title on top of that. ($14.99 new !! ) I would assume this is aimed at TV watchers that are not really into video games, who just want to play the show. Its not for us, so the only reason we would get this is if its cheap (free), or easy achievements.

Yes, those jumps are incredibly bad. I'm surprised they even showed the jumping in the official trailer. The original Mirror's Edge was way better, they should have just licenced those physics from EA, but like most licenced games, they probably dropped 75% of the game's budget on the show licence, so they had to quarter-@ss the rest of the game.
    Your financial solution
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,885,807
    Posted on 15 January 16 at 21:44
    OfficerBarbrady said:BiLLzuMaNaTi said:Kanchanaburi said:hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah..... the graphics look worse then Deadspace and that was almost a decade ago!Hmmm?? the graphics look goodCompared to games released in 2007, maybe. The graphics here remind me of the first Bioshock.

What's wrong with Bioshock graphics? and at least there's no clipping it seems very fluid to me.
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
  • Posted on 15 January 16 at 22:34
    Angels Kill Too said:OfficerBarbrady said:BiLLzuMaNaTi said:Kanchanaburi said:hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah..... the graphics look worse then Deadspace and that was almost a decade ago!Hmmm?? the graphics look goodCompared to games released in 2007, maybe. The graphics here remind me of the first Bioshock.

What's wrong with Bioshock graphics? and at least there's no clipping it seems very fluid to me.
    Nothing really, they're just noticeably dated compared to the graphical capabilities we have now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.