Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: January 6th, 2016

• SpilnerSpilner877,663
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 14:48
    Antr0p0phagus said:I have "A World of Keflings" on my laptop, but never played it. Can I still unlock achievements with it being delisted?Yup, game still exists for you so all good.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 07 January 16 at 15:22, Edited on 07 January 16 at 15:24 by Kennyannydenny
    The only problem is that A World of Keflings doesn't work correctly on Windows 10. The mouse is waaaaaay off and its partially out of screen. So even though you can redownload it on windows 10, its still almost unplayable. You can enable tablet mode on Windows 10 to fix the screen but i have not yet found a solution to make the mouse actually useable ingame.

The same happens with Puzzle by Nikoli X Sudoku (Win 8), as can be seen at Windows 10 Compatibility Concerns and Windows 10 bug.
  • Posted on 07 January 16 at 17:39
    Spilner said:Antr0p0phagus said:I have "A World of Keflings" on my laptop, but never played it. Can I still unlock achievements with it being delisted?Yup, game still exists for you so all good.Thanks for the answer!
  • Jay InsomniakJay Insomniak1,198,324
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 05:51, Edited on 08 January 16 at 09:20 by Jay Insomniak
    Kennyannydenny said:The only problem is that A World of Keflings doesn't work correctly on Windows 10. The mouse is waaaaaay off and its partially out of screen. So even though you can redownload it on windows 10, its still almost unplayable. You can enable tablet mode on Windows 10 to fix the screen but i have not yet found a solution to make the mouse actually useable ingame.

The same happens with Puzzle by Nikoli X Sudoku (Win 8), as can be seen at Windows 10 Compatibility Concerns and Windows 10 bug.
    I've had no issues with either game. Perhaps it's a case by case basis? Haven't really got into Keflings yet, but from the little I've played (just did to make sure I was remembering right) I have no mouse issues.

Edit: After looking through posts, it seems like the common thing between people having issues is that they upgraded from Windows 7 rather than 8.1. I don't think that should be causing an issue like this, but it's an interesting coincidence.
    My favourite colour is red
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 January 16 at 10:51
    Lykan Hypersport in Forza 6, finally!
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye190,413
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 15:43
    assassinjay1229 said:Kennyannydenny said:The only problem is that A World of Keflings doesn't work correctly on Windows 10. The mouse is waaaaaay off and its partially out of screen. So even though you can redownload it on windows 10, its still almost unplayable. You can enable tablet mode on Windows 10 to fix the screen but i have not yet found a solution to make the mouse actually useable ingame.

I've had no issues with either game. Perhaps it's a case by case basis? Haven't really got into Keflings yet, but from the little I've played (just did to make sure I was remembering right) I have no mouse issues.

Edit: After looking through posts, it seems like the common thing between people having issues is that they upgraded from Windows 7 rather than 8.1. I don't think that should be causing an issue like this, but it's an interesting coincidence.
    I'll let you know, I got it on the 10 cent sale and I upgraded my laptop from 7 ultimate to 10 so well see how it goes
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.