Game Info Submission Archive: Magic Duels Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Magic Duels: Origins - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Magic Duels

AuthorMessage
Posted on 10 January 16 at 15:51
Everard Cox has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Magic Duels: Origins:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Everard Cox for Magic Duels: Origins

Everard Cox said:I've join won The Roil achievement while only dealing 3 damage with a land.
The AI had a 3/3 land elemental creature created by the Awaken mechanic on the board. I had Willbreaker + Whirler Rogue on the board and stole the AIs land with that combo. I proceeded to the attack phase, and the sum of my creatures on the board dealt 12 damage to the AI. However, only 3 of 12 damage came from a land.

Achievement unlocked
ITS ALivEx
ITS ALivEx
Posted on 10 January 16 at 15:52
Should read just not join redface
"Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 13 February 16 at 03:39
Thanks for the submission, Everard Cox. One of the solutions similarly suggests that this is a bit buggy when it comes to the Awaken mechanic - with the solution writer unlocking it earlier than expected too.

We've applied the Buggy + flag to the achievement. Thanks again! toast
ITS ALivEx
ITS ALivEx
Posted on 13 February 16 at 20:33
And thank you for looking into the submission Web smile
"Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 13 February 16 at 20:35
No problem, that's what we're here for. Thanks for taking the time to make it. toast
Posted on 22 February 16 at 11:51
This post was archived by theshadow
Posted on 19 August 16 at 13:36
DANIELJJ14 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Magic Duels: Origins:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by DANIELJJ14 for Magic Duels: Origins
Posted on 20 August 16 at 00:55
alklein92201 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Magic Duels: Origins:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by alklein92201 for Magic Duels: Origins

alklein92201 said:
The rank achievements generally (possibly always) don't unlock until a few wins after, and if you drop below the required rank you will need to pass it again if you haven't gotten the achievement yet. Not TrueSkill or a leaderboard, you go up a rank each win and down a rank each loss.
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 20 August 16 at 13:30
I forgot to add Collectible to Power of Origins in Magic Duels: Origins
Posted on 28 November 16 at 19:26
Xpovos has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Magic Duels:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Xpovos for Magic Duels

Xpovos said:
Questing Legend is unobtainable for a bit longer, but the flag can probably come off next month once people start earning it. If they earn it, of course.

I've marked all of the versus duels required activities as "Versus" even though it says two or more. The only games that count are 1v1, but they are versus mode and only the winner gets credit. The two-headed giant mode (2v2) doesn't count for these achievements.

I've left the previously flagged Into the Roil as "Buggy+". I never experienced the bug, but I can see how it happens. I have no information that it is fixed.

Accelerated Production is definitely Buggy+ as of last confirmation.
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 16 January 17 at 06:42
Questing Legend seems obtainable as some people have earned it. Thus, no Unobtainable is necessary.

Accelerated Production has had Buggy+ Added due to the guides explaining so, and left The Roil as well.

Buggy - has also been added to the ranks as it seems confirmed that most of these pop a couple fights later.

We've flagged the entire game, thanks for your feedbacks!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Posted on 30 January 17 at 12:20
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Posted on 06 February 17 at 16:44
MulticronX has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Magic Duels Achievements:

MulticronX said:
Magic DuelsQuesting LegendThe Questing Legend achievement in Magic Duels worth 397 pointsComplete 500 Daily Quests

This quest completion achievement and others like it are very bugged. People are reporting completing upwards of 550+ quest completions without achievement unlocking.

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 06 February 17 at 16:49
Thanks for the submission, MulticronX. We've added the Buggy - flag to each of the daily quest achievements. toast
Posted on 06 February 17 at 17:15
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 20 July 17 at 20:46
smrnov has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Magic Duels Achievements:

smrnov said:
Magic DuelsQuesting LegendThe Questing Legend achievement in Magic Duels worth 397 pointsComplete 500 Daily Quests

Request to add Time Consuming - even if every quest took 5 minutes (often they take longer as they require 2 ranked wins or 2 wins of various decks or to play 25 lands, etc) to complete it would take over 40 hours. Definitely over 20+ hours.

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 30 July 17 at 13:55
Thank you for the submission smrnov . We've added the Time Consuming flag to this based on the info provided.
Posted on 31 July 17 at 10:19
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.