Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Access Free Play Days Announced for XBL Gold

  • ZsCSirphonZsCSirphon417,409
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 18:31, Edited on 19 January 16 at 18:32 by ZsCSirphon
    how do I reach this games I downloaded EA access and I've gold nevertheless I cant seem to understand how to get the games. anyone can help?
  • T1TANMONKEYT1TANMONKEY1,339,853
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 18:43
    ZsCSirphon said:how do I reach this games I downloaded EA access and I've gold nevertheless I cant seem to understand how to get the games. anyone can help?You still have to go to the store and fully download the games you want.
  • WcbezoekerWcbezoeker559,271
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 19:12
    The Free Days have started. You will get a message about it when you load up EA Access
  • KY PRO 2008KY PRO 20081,563,495
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 19:46
    its still not showing free 4 me
  • Posted on 19 January 16 at 21:23, Edited on 19 January 16 at 21:24 by Chakaal Starr
    ZsCSirphon said:how do I reach this games I downloaded EA access and I've gold nevertheless I cant seem to understand how to get the games. anyone can help?Once you start ea access, you can tab over to the vault section and pick them there. They download like a normal game, then you go to your games and apps section to play it.
  • NUKESTEVENUKESTEVE476,569
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 22:22
    Does anyone know how things work as far as keeping progress obtained during these free trials? I know you can earn achievements. Here is why I ask. Last summer when EA Access was free, I installed and tried Need for Speed. I earned a respectable 405 Gamerscore and when the trial ended, so did my time with the game. Now that EA Access is back, I decided to see if I could progress and while the game launched without having to reinstall, it seems like my progress has been reset. I don't mind playing the game from start but if I were to buy this game either at retail, or via EA Access, I would like my progress to carry over in that scenario. Does anyone know how this works? Thank you
  • Posted on 19 January 16 at 23:57
    NUKESTEVE said:Does anyone know how things work as far as keeping progress obtained during these free trials? I know you can earn achievements. Here is why I ask. Last summer when EA Access was free, I installed and tried Need for Speed. I earned a respectable 405 Gamerscore and when the trial ended, so did my time with the game. Now that EA Access is back, I decided to see if I could progress and while the game launched without having to reinstall, it seems like my progress has been reset. I don't mind playing the game from start but if I were to buy this game either at retail, or via EA Access, I would like my progress to carry over in that scenario. Does anyone know how this works? Thank youIt probably depends on the game. I was playing a sports game where the trial ended half way through the match when I was doing a season, and when I started it after buying it later, I had to replay that match, but the season was still intact.
  • Posted on 20 January 16 at 09:35
    Going for Madden 15 completion. If anyone else wants H2H or MUT, join session or just message me.
    The past is just a story we tell ourselves.
  • MoneyShot360MoneyShot360893,350
    Posted on 25 January 16 at 16:15
    So its Jan 25th, and I loaded up Titanfall this morning, which I got from the EA access, and was able to still play a game online. Anyone else still able to access their games?
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,321,770
    Posted on 25 January 16 at 16:27
    MoneyShot360 said:So its Jan 25th, and I loaded up Titanfall this morning, which I got from the EA access, and was able to still play a game online. Anyone else still able to access their games?It's probably still active for another 2 and a half hours, based on the time they started it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.