Game Discussion: Mortal Kombat

What extra content is required?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 January 16 at 17:55
    The flags are there, but none of the guides I checked mention what the hell the extra content required actually is. I would guess an online pass, but I bought the komplete edition new and there isn't one.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 6264 hours playtime, 80? million credits. 1.7 million FF kills.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,337
    Posted on 15 January 16 at 18:00
    Know I wont be much help but don't see an online pass but I do see 4 compatibility packs to download so perhaps its those that are needed to play online.

Mortal Kombat - Achievement Flag submissions Doesn't help either
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 January 16 at 18:37
    That makes sense, knowing the game. They would've had to do that so you can play against the DLC characters without owning the DLC. I don't really see free DLC packs as something worth flagging though.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 6264 hours playtime, 80? million credits. 1.7 million FF kills.
  • Piston ToyotaPiston Toyota1,135,159
    Posted on 16 January 16 at 06:01
    That's just how the Extra Content flag is. It's icon was actually changed from a dollar sign to a box specifically to get away from the misconception that it only refers to paid content.
  • Flames80Flames801,610,494
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 10:16
    I boosted all the Online by myself and i never had to download any compatibility packs.. but the game has an Online pass called "Kombat Pass" i guess that's what the flag is referring to.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads