Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 18 January 16 at 07:53
    Please use this thread to discuss the Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations walkthrough
  • Information
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,743,322
    Posted on 22 January 16 at 18:45
    Please shoot me a PM if there are any problems with the WT, thanks!
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,703,966
    Posted on 17 May 17 at 08:14
    Combine the following: glue + gold foil card, black pain + brush, white paint + brush. Then use all three of those as well as the meatballs with BMO to create your ‘penguin’ for the King.
    In your walkthrough you never mention where to pick up the white paint. It can be found on the roof next to the telescope.
  • JdobemJdobem1,070,821
    Posted on 31 May 17 at 23:16
    thx, i was wondering that!
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite4,935,695
    Posted on 10 July 17 at 13:01, Edited on 11 July 17 at 18:09 by Dwaggienite
    Great walkthrough so far!

"Combine the paint and mp, then combine the resulting beard with the slime. Talk to the Rock Wizard and give him"

This is a small typo.

It's combine the paint and mop.

---

Found a slight error:

"Interact with the right post on the bridge using the axe, then interact with the sparkles on the left side to get a key"

You need to use Jake to interact with the sparkles, not just interact generally.

---

"Grab the black pain and return to the kitchen. Go to the far-left door and enter it to reach the bathroom. There’s nothing here for now, but you’ll unlock Home Sweet Home for stopping by."

Typo. should be 'black paint'

---

"Go to the left and get the first plastic back, then up the ramp to get the 2nd. "

Typo. should be 'first plastic bag'.

---

"Get the knight to the right and use it on the cabbage,"

Typo. 'Knight' should be 'knife'

---

"Interact with the red button and get the peppers, then return to the right two times to get get back to the kitchen."

Small error.

get the peppers, go up the stairs and then go to the room to the right to get back to the kitchen.

---

"Use the resulting broom stick on the weights to the right of the King."

Error - It should be to the left of the king
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,743,322
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 14:01
    Made the fixes on both versions. Lemme know if I missed anything!
  • Throni360Throni3602,428,002
    Posted on 28 January 19 at 22:29
    LifeExpectancy said:
    Made the fixes on both versions. Lemme know if I missed anything!
    "Use the resulting broom stick on the weights to the right of the King."

That one still says right instead of left. It's fixed on the 360 WT but not here on the One.
  • angelskangelsk1,392,874
    Posted on 27 December 19 at 12:31
    What would be really helpful in this great walkthrough if the items and snails were bold. That way it's easier to pick them out of each paragraph.
  • Runner eGirlRunner eGirl634,431
    Posted on 03 May 20 at 17:04, Edited on 03 May 20 at 18:33 by Runner eGirl
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but here it goes anyway, any reason why the overview page says:

Achievements in this walkthrough 23
    Total Gamerscore 960

instead of 24/1000? I added up the gamerscores for the achievements as they appeared on the WT and I got 1,000, so not sure if there's something going on with maybe discontinued achievements? (although there doesn't seem to be any achievements flagged as discontinued...)

Just want to make sure before I start this, I have other things to play if this can't be completed

Edit: I checked in more detail and it seems that the achievement "Nothung To Lose" (story-related) is not included on the list on the right in the WT but it is mentioned on the WT itself, so maybe a checkbox that was accidentally not checked?
    embrace your inner freak
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads