Game Discussion: Forza Motorsport 4 Forum

Where can I buy a code for the Porsche pack?

AuthorMessage
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 19 January 16 at 04:54
Hi, I am from Montreal, Canada. Where can I get a code for the Porsche dlc pack? I see that microsoftstore.ca sell codes and they have a card with a code for the dlc. Will that work? Or if someone has a code they want to sell to me? But it'd have to be cheaper than I can buy it for, at least 5$ cheaper.
Cause
Cause
Posted on 19 January 16 at 05:33
The DLC was removed from the marketplace, so assuming you can find an unused code, that would work. If you are buying it from a private seller be sure the code hasn't been used.
Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 19 January 16 at 05:39
Yes it's just that I've read about people buying the forza 4 season pass from amazon or gamestop after they got removed from the marketplace, and they can redeem the code but when they go in-game to download all the car packs, it does not work. So if I redeem the porsche code and it works and it starts downloading, do I need anything else to be able to use the cars in-game except for credits to buy them?
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 19 January 16 at 10:15
The Forza season pass doesn't work because you have to download the car packs in-game which have been removed. The Porsche expansion pack is a separate download which starts as soon as you've redeemed the code - so because you download the actual car pack direct from MS, not the season pass and then have to download the cars in-game, it should work.

I actually bought the Forza Porsche pack code just before Christmas from Game Digital (UK equivalent of Gamestop) and redeemed it fine. It downloaded the Porsche pack for me and it's now sat on my 360. I will triple-check for you when I get back to my console later - but I'm 98% sure you don't need anything else after that.
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 19 January 16 at 11:29
^Thx for that. Now all I need to hope for is that the forza 3 vip will redeem fine and will work so I can get the unicorn car achievement as well.
Cause
Cause
Posted on 19 January 16 at 12:00
No you don't need anything else after downloading the DLC, just in game credits and a few spare hours to get the full 250.
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 19 January 16 at 12:00
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:^Thx for that. Now all I need to hope for is that the forza 3 vip will redeem fine and will work so I can get the unicorn car achievement as well.Sounds like you and me are in the same boat. ;)
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 23 January 16 at 03:46
So, the Forza 3 vip worked fine and so did the Porsche pack. Can you buy my vynil for the achievement pls?
Cause
Cause
Posted on 25 January 16 at 13:17
I can possibly help tonight. Forza 4?
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 25 January 16 at 17:31
Thx but I already got the achievement.
Cause
Cause
Posted on 28 January 16 at 13:53
No problem.
H Malthouse
H Malthouse
Posted on 09 February 16 at 08:40
It can currently be bought from the Microsoft Store Canada for CAD$19.99 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msca/en_CA/pdp/Forza-Mot...
angry often
angry often
Posted on 10 February 16 at 03:25
I already own the Forza 4 Porshe DLC, but I didn't download it.
I can't seem to find a way to download the DLC, through download history or xbox.com.
It will say either have an error or content unavailable preventing the download.
Help??
thefancypance
Posted on 02 March 16 at 15:27
I tried buying it from game.CO.UK and they cancelled my order, I have the Microsoft.ca code pulled up but it requires a Canadian billing address at checkout. Any idea how to get around this?
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 02 March 16 at 15:28
thefancypance said:I tried buying it from game.CO.UK and they cancelled my order, I have the Microsoft.ca code pulled up but it requires a Canadian billing address at checkout. Any idea how to get around this?Move to Canada.
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 02 March 16 at 16:23
thefancypance said:I tried buying it from game.CO.UK and they cancelled my order, I have the Microsoft.ca code pulled up but it requires a Canadian billing address at checkout. Any idea how to get around this?Google a billing address or find a friend who lives in Canada. The billing address I use is one I got from a friend online.
GRIMR0CK
GRIMR0CK
Posted on 07 March 16 at 15:40
angry often said:I already own the Forza 4 Porshe DLC, but I didn't download it.
I can't seem to find a way to download the DLC, through download history or xbox.com.
It will say either have an error or content unavailable preventing the download.
Help??
Same problem here.
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 07 March 16 at 16:28
If you've ever entered the code into Xbox Live then it should be in your download history somewhere. I just went back into my download history and re-queued the DLC so I'm not sure what's up unfortunately as it seems like what works for me isn't working for you.
thefancypance
Posted on 09 March 16 at 15:45
Just bought the Porsche expansion code from http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msca/en_CA/pdp/Forza-Mot... and it worked. Also bought the game new on eBay and downloaded the American muscle pack and Pennzoil pack that were included.
szogyenyi1993
szogyenyi1993
Posted on 19 April 16 at 09:53
It works.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.