Game Discussion: Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition Forum

Response from Bracket Games re: Glitched achievements

AuthorMessage
TheIrishBeast
TheIrishBeast
Posted on 10 March 16 at 17:04
Can they just ask MS to force unlock the achievements for us on our profiles?

I see lots of people playing this and getting the full 1000 no issues.
TangerineGamer
Posted on 10 March 16 at 22:23
TheIrishBeast said:Can they just ask MS to force unlock the achievements for us on our profiles?When you say "they", you mean "he" ... one guy ...
And he can ask, but I'm positive they would say no.
Yours sincerely, TG
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 10 March 16 at 22:52
Cause they cant do it.
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
TheIrishBeast
TheIrishBeast
Posted on 11 March 16 at 12:09
Wishful thinking. Such a disappointing situation.
Lu770 P3rP37u0
Posted on 20 March 16 at 13:51
If this can helps anyone, I started and completed the game today. I followed all the steps in th walkthrough and in the end i ahd the reopen the pics in order to get the last cutscene, just like it's written in the walkthrough.

I played while connected to Internet and my console is a d1 version abd I am enrolled in the preview program.
MitRialb
MitRialb
Posted on 27 March 16 at 03:16
IT'S GOIN' DOWN Y'ALL!!! (maybe)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=67584...
TheIrishBeast
TheIrishBeast
Posted on 28 March 16 at 13:49
We shall see.

Will it be a background patch or one where the games needs an update I wonder.

Fingers crossed.
MitRialb
MitRialb
Posted on 28 March 16 at 16:03
I'm just going to keep an eye on that thread and see if Zach gives notice when it goes live, or if anyone else posts a success story.
TangerineGamer
Posted on 29 March 16 at 08:21
Thanks for the update, I'll keep an eye out and post here if I randomly get it
Yours sincerely, TG
MitRialb
MitRialb
Posted on 06 April 16 at 17:21
The patch originally submitted needed a fix, and apparently the updated one went into Cert today. So if this passes, we should be getting it in a few days.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 09 May 16 at 14:07
Starting this; this weekend. I hope the patch kicked in for you guys (and me)
KaibaChaos
KaibaChaos
Posted on 09 May 16 at 17:19
There is no patch yet, I'd refrain from starting it until it's released if you care about finishing the game.
TheIrishBeast
TheIrishBeast
Posted on 09 May 16 at 17:36
Some people can complete it. It's a strange situation that likely will never be fixed for us affected.
KaibaChaos
KaibaChaos
Posted on 09 May 16 at 17:56
TheIrishBeast said:Some people can complete it. It's a strange situation that likely will never be fixed for us affected.The developer keeps reiterating that a patch IS on the way, but who knows. This has been going on for so long now.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 10 May 16 at 13:57
Yikes. Might put it off a bit longer then just in case. I have plenty to play.
JieXY
JieXY
Posted on 10 May 16 at 15:30, Edited on 10 May 16 at 23:41 by JieXY
The game unlocked nothing for me... I don't know if it's the game's problem or the servers'.
TheIrishBeast
TheIrishBeast
Posted on 11 May 16 at 11:04
JieXY said:The game unlocked nothing for me... I don't know if it's the game's problem or the servers'.Yikes JieXY! I see many people can complete it with no issues. I cannot get a few simple achievements no matter I do in regards resets, new console, save deletions from everywhere etc.

The developer said that they cannot recreate the issues with achievements not unlocking, that is why I am apprehensive that a patch, if it comes, will even work.
TangerineGamer
Posted on 11 May 16 at 11:28
In my opinion the data needs to be cleared server side, as this can't be/isn't done when you "delete from everywhere" even changing console makes not difference as progress is linked to your GT
Yours sincerely, TG
Handydarkness
Handydarkness
Posted on 11 May 16 at 12:07
Zach has been extremely informative regarding both the process and progress of patching this game for his customers. Be patient. You could always code the patch yourself then submit it for certification. smile
Use coupon code "Handydarkness" for 2.5% off your order at www.solarisjapan.com
KaibaChaos
KaibaChaos
Posted on 11 May 16 at 17:16
Handydarkness said:Zach has been extremely informative regarding both the process and progress of patching this game for his customers. Be patient. You could always code the patch yourself then submit it for certification. smileIronically, I did say this on XBA:

"If you're in the UK and I have to get on the train and bring my Xbox One to you and physically show you (I'm in the South of England, I don't care if you're in Scotland) then so be it...actually that last one is a little crazy, but I'm not beyond that level of commitment if it comes to it. Basically, I want to make sure that this is fixed so please you do your best and the community will also do it's part."

Which translates to yes, I would have been desperate enough to help with the coding, though unsurprisingly I didn't get a response on that one. Probably all sorts of NDAs that I'd have to sign, though I'll certainly be looking at turning my Xbox One into a dev kit when that goes live for the public :P.

Anyway, apparently the patch is live. I'm in the UK and don't have it yet, does anyone else?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.