Game Discussion: LEGO Marvel's Avengers Forum

DLC planned for this game?

AuthorMessage
OneSeventyOut
OneSeventyOut
Posted on 22 January 16 at 12:54
It seems TT games has DLC planned for this game beyond extra characters....

https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One/Bundle/LEGO-Marvels-Av...
Lord MoleyPants
Posted on 02 February 16 at 02:06
Any word on if these levels have achievements?
Camzo OG
Camzo OG
Posted on 03 February 16 at 15:12
So just one level? Wish it has as much as Lego Batman 3 and yes their will probably be achievements but only for the level pack not the character packs I would assume
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 05 February 16 at 15:14
^^ There will be 5 levels in the Season Pass. I expect each will have achievements like Lego Batman 3 (as you mention) or Lego Dimensions. Here's the Season Pass description. I emphasized what I guess are the level names. The Season Pass consists of over 40 new characters and 5 exciting new levels based on content focused around Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Classic comic versions of Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel and Masters of Evil. As an added bonus, Season Pass holders will also have exclusive access to The Avengers Explorer Character Pack. I haven't seen any news on DLC release dates.

Also, there will be a Civil War Character Pack and an Ant-Man Character and Level Pack. They will be Playstation exclusive and free for a limited time. The Civil War DLC is already out. I've seen no word on when Ant-Man is coming for PS, when these DLC are coming for Xbox, and whether or not they will be free for Xbox. I'm guessing Ant-Man will have achievements.
TheOtherBarber
Posted on 01 March 16 at 19:24
For the price of the Season Pass I wouldn't expect the levels to have achievement when they do come out. As of now there are only 3 items you can purchase for this game:

Season Pass
The Thunderbolts Character Pack
The Avengers Adventurer Character Pack
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 01 March 16 at 22:20
^^ Steam achievements have already appeared for Captain Marvel and Masters of Evil. Five achievements each. I expect the same achievements to appear for Xbox. There will probably be 5 achievements for each story DLC.
TheOtherBarber
Posted on 02 March 16 at 01:17
MathGuy42 said:^^ Steam achievements have already appeared for Captain Marvel and Masters of Evil. Five achievements each. I expect the same achievements to appear for Xbox. There will probably be 5 achievements for each story DLC.Oh, cool. I don't pay attention to Steam achievements, maybe now I will!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.