Game Discussion: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360)

Looking for players

• Posted on 24 January 16 at 02:10Permalink
    Looking for players to co-op this game with. Reply or message me on here if interested. BTW, I do own all DLC for this game.
  • Posted on 27 January 16 at 04:34Permalink
    send me a friend request @ Hazin Razor I need all the coop achievements
  • Posted on 27 January 16 at 12:48Permalink
    Hazin Razor said:send me a friend request @ Hazin Razor I need all the coop achievementsSent
  • Posted on 05 February 16 at 02:22Permalink
    If you're still looking, I'm down. I still need the achievement for playing with 3 other people.
  • Posted on 07 February 16 at 17:16Permalink
    UncannyMutant said:If you're still looking, I'm down. I still need the achievement for playing with 3 other people.Of course. Add me here or on XBL
  • MCRECORDS24MCRECORDS24481,401
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 20:02Permalink
    I just got the game and sure add me and we'll play.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 06:40Permalink
    I just got Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 from On Demand. I haven't started them yet, but I will be today. From what I've read, both On Demand versions are the "Gold" Editions and contain all DLC, so I should have all that at my disposal.
    I will be looking for other co-op players for the achievements so please add me if you're interested in them too.
  • visheyryvisheyry455,599
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 18:22Permalink
    Go ahead and add me too. I plan on downloading the game sometime this weekend. I'm Eastern time zone, but with my work schedule and 3-month old baby, my play time is minimal, mostly 6-9pm during the week and any time of day on the weekends.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 18:58Permalink
    Add me just for 4 player co-op. I have savegame on a best place to do achievement.
  • Posted on 13 February 16 at 19:09Permalink
    Sent requests to you all on xbl
  • Posted on 17 February 16 at 04:30Permalink
    I sent requests to all of you too so be sure to add me. I need all co-op achievements. Even the 2-player ones. Thanks toast
  • Posted on 04 September 17 at 18:19Permalink
    I need assistance with beating game on hard and reunlocking characters so invites from the specific points of game would be helpful.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.