Game Discussion: Doritos Crash Course Forum

Glitched achievements w/ Backwards Compatibility

AuthorMessage
RADtech2448
RADtech2448
Posted on 25 January 16 at 04:58
Anybody unlocked their glitched achievements by using BC and NOT downloading the DLC?
Ultras500
Ultras500
Posted on 25 January 16 at 08:15
No but it will work. I unlocked mine on my second 360 which didn't have the DLC downloaded a while back so a One would be no different.
loadsmorewubwub
Posted on 26 January 16 at 13:00
I think any bc game that is downloaded on x1 has the dlc automatically download as well / included in the emulator program, the reason i think this is because my borderlands JP version has the dlc which i have never bought.
Lifes bad deal with it and learn.
Ultras500
Ultras500
Posted on 26 January 16 at 14:00
Fallout 3 didn't, I had to download that manually.
Beginer To Pro
Posted on 26 February 16 at 20:46
So? "Social climber" unlocks normaly with DLC on Xbox One?
Crazie Irish
Crazie Irish
Posted on 30 March 16 at 05:02
I unlocked Competitive Spirit tonight and watched the pop-up come up. Checked my achievements and it's there but the overall total didn't increase to show it as being unlocked. when Looking at the achievements, it shows I have four left to get. When calculating the overall total and according to TA I still have four to get.

Any ideas?
Beginer To Pro
Posted on 31 March 16 at 19:41
Crazie Irish said:I unlocked Competitive Spirit tonight and watched the pop-up come up. Checked my achievements and it's there but the overall total didn't increase to show it as being unlocked. when Looking at the achievements, it shows I have four left to get. When calculating the overall total and according to TA I still have four to get.

Any ideas?
My TA ratio goes up and down A bit even, if i didn't play anything!:D
Also "Competitive Spirit" and "Social Climber" have diferent requirements.
Please respond,wen you complete every race with partner and see if unlocks "Social climber" on Xbox1! Have that gliched City Lights DLC before...this! No luck on 360 for me! bugs....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.