Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 26 January 16 at 07:42Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space walkthrough
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,396,859
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 01:06Permalink
    If you have any questions or corrections for this WT, please notify me via PM. Thanks!
  • MaseJMaseJ726,637
    Posted on 26 March 16 at 10:00Permalink
    Great walkthrough so far. Thanks for putting it together!

Next, grab the bucket and look for two frayed wires to the right when standing near the door and facing it. Drop the bucket between the two wires to complete the circuit and unlock the door, as well as unlocking Don’t Try This At Home.Simply dropping the bucket between the wires didn't work for me, but read the guide which said to fill the bucket with water beforehand.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite2,443,994
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 09:14Permalink
    I also suggest an addition to the above paragraph. Just a "Make sure the bucket is filled with water." would be sufficient, as I spent 20 minutes trying to get the bucket to drop in exactly the right spot before I went to the achievement solutions and realised it had to be full of water, because me, stupidly, apparently, THOUGHT THAT A METALLIC BUCKET SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONDUCT ELECTRICITY. *mumbles*
  • Posted on 26 June 16 at 02:20Permalink
    Came here to say the same thing!
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • AckterAckter325,597
    Posted on 26 June 16 at 12:23Permalink
    It's such an awful game...
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339417,406
    Posted on 01 July 16 at 17:45, Edited on 01 July 16 at 17:58 by zoidberg1339Permalink
    SPEED RUNNER didn't pop for me. Is there an actual time requirement? I didn't take that long...

Edit: And yes, the WT really aught to mention that the bucket needs to be filled with water.
  • JORAXJORAX1,469,520
    Posted on 31 July 16 at 07:21Permalink
    How the heck do you do anything in this game? I can't figure out how to do the first action in the walkthrough (combine the soda can with the snack). What a terrible game!
  • AckterAckter325,597
    Posted on 31 July 16 at 07:54Permalink
    JORAX said:
    How the heck do you do anything in this game? I can't figure out how to do the first action in the walkthrough (combine the soda can with the snack). What a terrible game!
    Press the guide button, then press the menu button and select "Quit". Finishes the game immediately...
  • JORAXJORAX1,469,520
    Posted on 31 July 16 at 08:17Permalink
    Super helpful :p. If you have played this game at all I can't imagine you would actually say the interface is designed well. I'm starting to make my way through it, but I'm definitely glad I got it for free.

Currently stuck in room 5 - there is no piece of paper to find, nor can I reach the hand. I am beginning to wonder if using LT to skip the pipe puzzle somehow screwed things up.
  • AckterAckter325,597
    Posted on 31 July 16 at 08:18Permalink
    I doubt it's screwed up, it's just genuinely that bad a game.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,125,755
    Posted on 15 January 17 at 10:52Permalink
    Why haven't you added the bit about filling the bucket with water? Wasted ten minutes and then read the solution. roll
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,553,468
    Posted on 08 February 17 at 23:07, Edited on 08 February 17 at 23:08 by The Fury I84IPermalink
    MaseJ said:
    Great walkthrough so far. Thanks for putting it together!

Next, grab the bucket and look for two frayed wires to the right when standing near the door and facing it. Drop the bucket between the two wires to complete the circuit and unlock the door, as well as unlocking Don’t Try This At Home.
    Simply dropping the bucket between the wires didn't work for me, but read the guide which said to fill the bucket with water beforehand.
    Dwaggienite said:
    I also suggest an addition to the above paragraph. Just a "Make sure the bucket is filled with water." would be sufficient, as I spent 20 minutes trying to get the bucket to drop in exactly the right spot before I went to the achievement solutions and realised it had to be full of water, because me, stupidly, apparently, THOUGHT THAT A METALLIC BUCKET SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONDUCT ELECTRICITY. *mumbles*
    Like said by these 2 members: You need to fill the bucket with water. Please update this walkthrough so others don't get frustrated by trying to do this with an empty bucket facepalm
  • MusquitoMusquito793,222
    Posted on 11 February 17 at 08:46Permalink
    Your walkthrough is aweful, it is missing key information which makes this frustrating game even more frustrating. angry
    You always get back what you reflected into the mirror.
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,553,468
    Posted on 12 February 17 at 08:24, Edited on 12 February 17 at 08:33 by BeanpotterPermalink
    MOD EDIT. Removed deleted post reply.

I followed the walkthrough for a while and it's missing keypoints. It sure is substandard especially for a walkthrough supervisor. Just my 2 cents.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,125,755
    Posted on 12 February 17 at 08:35Permalink
    As it said at the top of this thread, if you have any concerns, send him a PM. I told him about the bucket thing and he's fixed it. This was the only real time I had any trouble following the WT tbh.
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • AckterAckter325,597
    Posted on 12 February 17 at 18:22Permalink
    Yeah, delete the perfectly accurate reply and leave the offensive one. Great modding.
  • Posted on 12 February 17 at 18:39Permalink
    So what's exactly missing?
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339417,406
    Posted on 12 February 17 at 21:27Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    So what's exactly missing?
    The bucket segment is unclear (at least when I saw it) and there's no mention of the fact that the SPEED RUNNER achievement is time sensitive. ...in retrospect it's suggested by the name but it would be nice to have it brought up.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.