Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space Walkthrough Discussion

• The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,729,284
    Posted on 12 February 17 at 21:42, Edited on 12 February 17 at 21:42 by The Fury I84I
    The letter size of the first 3 lines are smaller then the rest.

From the start, pick up the snack on the floor.
    It might be appreciated if you include that picking up stuff is done with cn_X

Above the box is a valve on a pipe up high. Take the valve and place it in your inventory as well.
    You first need to spin the valve a couple times to remove it. You can't just pick it by clicking it.

Attach it to the faucet above the sink. Pick up the hose, and aim it with the right stick toward the fire, sweeping it up/down/left/right until it’s extinguished.
    While it might be obvious, you still might include in your walkthrough that you first have to turn on the faucet in order to have water running through the hose.

That's just the first 2 rooms because I haven't touched the game after that.
  • Posted on 10 April 17 at 14:59
    I got stuck on the underwater control rod puzzle as there is only half of a video and the text description made no sense.

Full underwater puzzle here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671La3okHnU
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman2,091,640
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 23:25
    BrizleCiderArmy said:
    I got stuck on the underwater control rod puzzle as there is only half of a video and the text description made no sense.

Full underwater puzzle here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671La3okHnU
    I actually ceased to play the game because of that puzzle. At the time of playing, the walkthrough did not sufficiently explain how to do it, and there were no videos available (or they weren't even remotely helpful).
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,235,644
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 07:36
    Just wanted to thank you for the walkthrough. Good lord this game was horrible ?? seriously appreciate the guide to ease the pain!toast
    Matthew
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz654,630
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 16:36, Edited on 12 February 19 at 16:57 by FiveWizz
    I also don't have the piece of paper to pick up in the Boiler Room.
    Hmmm.
    Wondering if I should/could be able to move on without it

Edit: for anyone else that gets stuck here I simply hadn't cut the tentacles from the sewer pipe. At that point the hand and letter become available.

P.s. this is the worst game I have ever played apart from Dream Break
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 February 19 at 00:26
    Somehow I don’t have the tablet you pick up in the lab earlyish into the game and now I cant go back and get it. Does this game SERIOUSLY force you to completely start over if you miss an essential item? What a fucking piece of garbage this game is. That’s inexcusable.
    Posted on 24 February 19 at 00:51
    What do you mean by tablet? I can't recall any reference to a tablet or smart device. I might be able to remember if you can confirm
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 February 19 at 01:39
    It’s in the room on the table next to the radio. The room where you kill the alien and there’s a couple fish floating around. I think the WT calls it a pad.
    Posted on 25 February 19 at 15:33
    Damn yeah you do need that later I think in the sewers area to create a code or to combine it with some item. Have you left the lab area and it's no longer in your possession?

Worst case there should be an auto save from the start of the lab room and then you start again from there :/

This game is really wack so grateful it's over.
  • KriostyxKriostyx1,446,221
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 17:35, Edited on 06 August 19 at 19:32 by Kriostyx
    In the Boiler Room the walkthrough makes no mention of the fact that after cutting the ivy, you also need to use the shears to cut the grating on the pipe opening behind the ivy and hit the tentacles that come out of it to death. Only after doing that does the piece of paper appear under the door and the water starts flowing. ( And also after fixing the pipes but the grating and tentacle killing is also required).

I was stuck on this part until I checked the video walkthrough, because the text just says " cut down all the ivy" which is not all you need to do.

Other than that though, good stuff so far!
  • Posted on 01 May 20 at 13:46
    Same issue as above. Could do with adding the part about killing the tentacles.
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,305,929
    Posted on 17 January 23 at 07:53
    I hated every second of this game, but your walkthrough was great, thank you.
  • BiedulinBiedulin13,282
    Posted on 01 May 24 at 21:20
    Kriostyx said:
    In the Boiler Room the walkthrough makes no mention of the fact that after cutting the ivy, you also need to use the shears to cut the grating on the pipe opening behind the ivy and hit the tentacles that come out of it to death. Only after doing that does the piece of paper appear under the door and the water starts flowing. ( And also after fixing the pipes but the grating and tentacle killing is also required).

I was stuck on this part until I checked the video walkthrough, because the text just says " cut down all the ivy" which is not all you need to do.

Other than that though, good stuff so far!
    It also does NOT mention that you should keep the hand in the inventory as you WILL need it in the next room.

Come on. How can you miss such details!!!
    I do not always pay attention to notifications. Don't be surprised when you see me responding half a year later. GAAS is cancer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads