Game Discussion: Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Forum

"Weapon Collector" patch

AuthorMessage
Valaith
Valaith
Posted on 25 June 16 at 23:54
I sent an e-mail earlier today to custservice@codemasters.com and just received the reply below.

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Overlord: Fellowship of Evil.
Thank you for the information, we have passed it on to the development team for investigation.

We will aim to provide fixes for any issues that we find in the game and that we can replicate here within our testing team. If this is not possible, we hope to be able to provide workarounds for any issues encountered.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards
Jorn
Codemasters Customer Services
Evi1 Over1ord
Evi1 Over1ord
Posted on 07 July 16 at 02:04
i still have hope :D i think alot more people (including me) would buy this game if it wasn't broken
Valaith
Valaith
Posted on 07 July 16 at 13:12
I hope more than just a small handful of us are e-mailing them to fix it.
Hyyr
Hyyr
Posted on 05 August 16 at 19:26
Well, I for one won't be buying it if there are still unobtainable achievements.

Fix those, and I will buy it in a heartbeat.
Evi1 Over1ord
Evi1 Over1ord
Posted on 23 January 17 at 01:04
im with you on that Hyyr id love to get this game, but im not playin it with broken achievements, currently posting on codemasters facebook to see if this game will ever be patched......you would think were asking for a miracle
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 05 June 17 at 20:06
any news on a fix yet
Goggs25
Valaith
Valaith
Posted on 12 July 17 at 17:33
Nothing. I shoot out tweets every once in a while but no one gives a shit.
Deadzone Fight
Posted on 20 August 17 at 14:25
That's the same Shit we Darksiders Def. Edit. No fix but they won't money for what is the Quetion.
Sabin VI
Sabin VI
Posted on 01 April 18 at 07:39
Deadzone Fight said:
That's the same Shit we Darksiders Def. Edit. No fix but they won't money for what is the Quetion.
Can somebody please translate this Gibberish? I have no idea what he is trying to say. No Offense Deadzone
Juicyjams
Juicyjams
Posted on 15 April 18 at 18:46
He said they want honey for indigestionwink
Until I Collapse
EmagDrolBot
EmagDrolBot
Posted on 13 August 18 at 21:26
Sabin VI said:
Deadzone Fight said:
Can somebody please translate this Gibberish? I have no idea what he is trying to say. No Offense Deadzone
I'm a bit late, but:

"It's the same thing with Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition. They won't fix it, but they want money. Money for what, is the question"

(Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Achievements)
Litonic
Litonic
Posted on 28 April 19 at 16:20
Just sent off a email to code masters and this is what i got back

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Overlord: Fellowship of Evil.

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately we cannot confirm any plans, at the moment, to release any further updates to Overlord: Fellowship of Evil.

Keep up to date with any further announcements on our website - www.codemasters.com

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services
G
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.