Game Discussion: Xbox One Forum

Can't get achievements anymore

AuthorMessage
iOnyx Ziglig
iOnyx Ziglig
Posted on 27 January 16 at 18:51
Hi, guys, can anyone help me? Recently, I noticed I didn't hear that familiar sound of achievements popping for a long time. Went to check and realized I didn't earn my achievements for the YouTube app, nor the The Walking Dead: Season Two (all story based ) achievements.
Already tried deleting my account and downloading it again. Don't know what to do, this never happened before.
Appreciate any help.
PS: sorry for any english mistakes, I am not from an english speaking country
DarthGoose13
DarthGoose13
Posted on 27 January 16 at 19:45
'Done! Unlocking...' what does it mean?

Have a look in here and see if this helps any.

That's if it's the done unlocking thing.
No forum signature needed.
iOnyx Ziglig
iOnyx Ziglig
Posted on 27 January 16 at 19:55
Thanks, bro, but not really my situation :/ urgh, só frustating!
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 28 January 16 at 20:36
So since no pop and you deleted the profile and re downloaded, that might leave you out of luck as you effectively deleted the updated (with the new achievements) profile, and downloaded the un updated one. Time to re earn.
gamingirl.com is on hiatus, working on new project. Danish people can write a PM to me and ask as the magazine is in danish!
iOnyx Ziglig
iOnyx Ziglig
Posted on 02 February 16 at 16:06
Twinkling82 said:So since no pop and you deleted the profile and re downloaded, that might leave you out of luck as you effectively deleted the updated (with the new achievements) profile, and downloaded the un updated one. Time to re earn.Well, to be fair, I only did that because Xbox Help directed me to Xbox Site and that was supposed to fix my problem.

I did try to re-earn them, but no luck. What did work was resetting to the factory settings. Had to download all my games and apps again, but at least now I am able to get my achievements. Had to re-earn them, though. They didn't pop right away.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.