Game Info Submission: Equalicious (WP) Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Equalicious (WP) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Equalicious (WP)

AuthorMessage
Posted on 30 January 16 at 11:09
Artie has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Equalicious (WP):

Artie said:
Equalicious (WP)Gotcha!The Gotcha! achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 10 pointsReach a friend on the road.

The partially discontinued flag is inappropriate here. The achievement is earnable by a new player... it is missable however.

Posted on 02 February 16 at 12:16
http://www.trueachievements.com/GD+BlueMunKi.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Equalicious (WP):

GD BlueMunKi said:
Equalicious (WP)Gotcha!The Gotcha! achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 10 pointsReach a friend on the road.

Hello, I dont think this achievement is partly discontinued or unobtainable, this achievement is earned by many people everyday and with the latest update it seems that the game has no 'end' anymore and that is achievement is obtainable at any time.

Mike Marcelais
Posted on 03 February 16 at 08:48, Edited on 03 February 16 at 09:22 by WebChimp UK
Hi, Artie and GD BlueMunKi:

Gotcha! in Equalicious (WP) was originally flagged as Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable because if you got to the end of the game before you had any friends on your friends list, you were forever locked out of the achievement because there were no more levels and there was no way to reset your progress.

It does appear that the latest update eliminates the "end of the road" so this doesn't apply either. We've removed the Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable flag as well as the Missable flag from the various challenge achievements (since the supply of coins is no longer finite).

Thanks for the submission. toast
Posted on 03 February 16 at 09:23
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Posted on 27 April 17 at 13:26
EYEHUNTER 42 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Equalicious (WP) Achievements:

EYEHUNTER 42 said:
Equalicious (WP)Outstanding studentThe Outstanding student achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 5 pointsGet 3 stars on one level.

Buggy+: Achievement unlocked as soon as I started the game.

Equalicious (WP)ProfessorThe Professor achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 5 pointsGet 3 stars on three consecutive levels.

Equalicious (WP)GeniusThe Genius achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 6 pointsGet 3 stars on ten consecutive levels.

Equalicious (WP)PythagorasThe Pythagoras achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 7 pointsComplete all Greece levels.

Equalicious (WP)Mathematical ZeusThe Mathematical Zeus achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 24 pointsComplete all Greece levels with 3 stars.

Equalicious (WP)Ahmes PapyrusThe Ahmes Papyrus achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 9 pointsComplete all Egypt levels.

Equalicious (WP)Mathematical PharaohThe Mathematical Pharaoh achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 27 pointsComplete all Egypt levels with 3 stars.

Equalicious (WP)Liu HuiThe Liu Hui achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 9 pointsComplete all China levels.

Equalicious (WP)Mathematical EmperorThe Mathematical Emperor achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 29 pointsComplete all China levels with 3 stars.

Equalicious (WP)3,141592The 3,141592 achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 5 pointsComplete more than PI levels.

Equalicious (WP)FibonacciThe Fibonacci achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 5 pointsComplete 1+1+2+3 levels.

Equalicious (WP)ResearcherThe Researcher achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 42 pointsComplete a level in less steps that the stated number.

Equalicious (WP)SocializingThe Socializing achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 27 pointsChallenge a friend.

Equalicious (WP)Making friendsThe Making friends achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 27 pointsChallenge a random player.

Equalicious (WP)Al-KhwarizmiThe Al-Khwarizmi achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 13 pointsComplete all Arabia levels

Equalicious (WP)Caliph of MathematicsThe Caliph of Mathematics achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 38 pointsComplete all Arabia levels with 3 stars

Equalicious (WP)Around the worldThe Around the world achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 25 pointsComplete a lap around the world

Equalicious (WP)World ChampionThe World Champion achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 51 pointsComplete a lap around the world with 3 stars

Equalicious (WP)Experienced TravelerThe Experienced Traveler achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 72 pointsComplete two laps around the world

Equalicious (WP)World Champion x2The World Champion x2 achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 102 pointsComplete two laps around the world with 3 stars

Equalicious (WP)GlobetrotterThe Globetrotter achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 121 pointsComplete three laps around the world

Equalicious (WP)UnbeatableThe Unbeatable achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 152 pointsComplete three laps around the world with 3 stars

EYEHUNTER 42
EYEHUNTER 42
Posted on 27 April 17 at 13:27
Only Division by 0 unlocked at the proper time for me.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 05 May 17 at 13:13, Edited on 05 May 17 at 13:14 by Shadow Kisuragi
Thanks for the report EYEHUNTER 42 . This has happened to a small number of people as well, and if you're concerned about investigation it shouldn't be an issue as they're aware of the problem.

We've added this information to the Game Information box as this is a global issue for the game, rather than apply Buggy+ for each individual achievement.
Posted on 05 May 17 at 22:58
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Posted on 06 December 17 at 04:29
JeDiMlnDTrlcks has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Equalicious (WP) Achievements:

JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
Equalicious (WP)SocializingThe Socializing achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 27 pointsChallenge a friend.

Unobtainable, Facebook sign in does not work anymore.

Equalicious (WP)Life of the partyThe Life of the party achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 75 pointsChallenge 5 different friends.

Equalicious (WP)Making friendsThe Making friends achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 27 pointsChallenge a random player.

Equalicious (WP)Smartest of the gangThe Smartest of the gang achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 14 pointsBeat 3 different friends in challenge.

Equalicious (WP)Winning streak!The Winning streak! achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 11 pointsWin 3 consecutive challenges.

Equalicious (WP)VelociraptorThe Velociraptor achievement in Equalicious (WP) worth 11 pointsWin a challenge by beating your opponent in all tests.

JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 06 December 17 at 23:14
This is what the Co-Founder of DarkCurry told me when I asked him about the Facebook bug:

"yes it's a known bug. Sorry but Equalicious is not updated anymore.
Sorry for the inconvenience."

F*** developers like theseangry.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 07 December 17 at 03:43
It's interesting because it does work, but I think it's limited to a number of keys that are now no longer available. I can still sign in to Facebook, for instance.
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 07 December 17 at 15:38
Shadow Kisuragi said:
It's interesting because it does work, but I think it's limited to a number of keys that are now no longer available. I can still sign in to Facebook, for instance.
What phone and OS do you have?
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 07 December 17 at 16:00
All. laugh
When I last tested it in October, I want to say, it was with Windows Phone 8 on my Lumia 1520.
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 07 December 17 at 18:00
Windows phone 8 or 8.1? I have someone that told me that his Lumia 530 with 8.1 also works. It would seem that the facebook problems are windows 10 mobile related. Time to get a new phone cry
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 07 December 17 at 19:12
Windows Phone 8.1
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 07 December 17 at 20:48
Someone should add some info for the game to say that all Facebook achievements will not work on devices with windows 10 mobile.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 07 December 17 at 21:49, Edited on 07 December 17 at 21:53 by Shadow Kisuragi
It's not quite that simple. I can't log in on my "new" Windows Phone 8.1, which has never logged into Facebook or booted the game previously, or my Windows 10 Mobile device. I was able to log in on my old Lumia 1520 when I previously tested this, which was unfortunately damaged and had to be replaced, but I owned it when the game first launched and had my token then. If you can't login now, it's unlikely you ever can.

We can flag it as Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable, because some devices can still login, and put up a notice about it if that would suffice, but the achievements themselves haven't been shown to be completely Discontinued.
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 08 December 17 at 04:43
What exact version of windows 8.1 do you have on your new windows phone 8.1 that can't log in? Maybe compare it to the os version of 8.1 you had on your old lumia if you still remember. Something does not make sense why it would not work on new devices with 8.1.

8.1 stopped receiving updates, and the game has not been updated since. Mind if I ask you what's your new 8.1 phone? I was looking to buy the Blu Win JR LTE to try and see if it will work. I never should of started this stupid gamecry
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 08 December 17 at 05:39
It's the same version for both. Nothing's been updated since, and it's the latest version available on AT&T. Lumia 820 is my new one.
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 10 December 17 at 19:23
I see people that have started this game in November 2017, and already unlocked a few Facebook achievements. Looks like I'll be buying a 8.1 device.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.