Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Conan Exiles Revealed

AuthorMessage
LifeExpectancy
1,030,475
LifeExpectancy
Posted on 31 January 16 at 19:15
Open world survival, no dinos allowed

Please click here to read the story: Conan Exiles Revealed

External link: http://www.conanexiles.com/
BROOKER 513
302,575
BROOKER 513
Posted on 31 January 16 at 19:26
Does anyone remember that Conan game that was to be released about 5 years ago...Age of Hyboria or some shit ?
Is this the game or something totally new ?
DEATH IS CERTAIN.
Bar6arian
377,394
Bar6arian
Posted on 31 January 16 at 19:58
smile
Balarush
969,591
Balarush
Posted on 31 January 16 at 20:42
I still have the Conan game for the 360. By Krom!
There Are No Men Like Me.
Facial La Fleur
Posted on 31 January 16 at 20:45
Take me into your arms and crush me with your love.

Man, I really loved that first Conan game on the 360. Need to revisit for the difficulty achievements.
Superschrubber
Posted on 31 January 16 at 20:52
Conan is always welcome. I wonder how small the sp part will be, i'm not a fan of pvp.
OfficerBarbrady
Posted on 31 January 16 at 21:17
We are... THE ASCENSION
S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 31 January 16 at 22:00, Edited on 31 January 16 at 22:01 by
Actually looks good!

But then I read the part about PVP, meh.
Written in the stars.
Darth Knight
315,312
Darth Knight
Posted on 31 January 16 at 22:59
Wooo PvP, we can all battle to be the best barbarian I guess?
james765
283,232
james765
Posted on 31 January 16 at 23:30
i just bought conan for the 360 at eb games today for 2.50 haha should give it a play now
FreebirdX3
481,057
FreebirdX3
Posted on 31 January 16 at 23:34
BROOKER 513 said:Does anyone remember that Conan game that was to be released about 5 years ago...Age of Hyboria or some shit ?
Is this the game or something totally new ?
Its the same developer but a new game,the game you are referring to was released
Juicyjams
549,744
Juicyjams
Posted on 01 February 16 at 00:46
Well I guess theres no reason to get excited until they confirm what systems this may be coming to... If it does end up being on XB1 I will gladly be trying it out.
LitePink = Thread Nazi
RDNKB34R
83,633
RDNKB34R
Posted on 01 February 16 at 02:16
FreebirdX3 said:BROOKER 513 said:Does anyone remember that Conan game that was to be released about 5 years ago...Age of Hyboria or some shit ?
Is this the game or something totally new ?
Its the same developer but a new game,the game you are referring to was released
And the way I remember....it sucked.
matdan
566,388
matdan
Posted on 01 February 16 at 02:55
Juicyjams said:Well I guess theres no reason to get excited until they confirm what systems this may be coming to... If it does end up being on XB1 I will gladly be trying it out."And console release to follow."
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
CIutch Corey
745,562
CIutch Corey
Posted on 01 February 16 at 03:38
Pumped for this & Ark!
Corey
BadZ
131,690
BadZ
Posted on 01 February 16 at 07:28
Looks Great! HOpe to see more info soon.
Regards, Zepo13
Kontonno
197,082
Kontonno
Posted on 01 February 16 at 07:57
Yeah, not caring for the whole idea of an open world free for all with other players. Those games are insanely fun but only for a short period of time. Trolls and gankers get insanely out of control.
Necromorph11
513,547
Necromorph11
Posted on 01 February 16 at 11:32
looks promising but open world pvp ?no thanks
Vandel Buster
326,709
Vandel Buster
Posted on 01 February 16 at 15:34
People missing where it said there was also single player.
Chakaal Starr
317,874
Chakaal Starr
Posted on 01 February 16 at 16:31
RDNKB34R said:FreebirdX3 said:BROOKER 513 said:Does anyone remember that Conan game that was to be released about 5 years ago...Age of Hyboria or some shit ?
Is this the game or something totally new ?
Its the same developer but a new game,the game you are referring to was released
And the way I remember....it sucked.
I really liked the MMO. I was in the Reincarnation guild on a pvp server.

I will be checking out this game most likely.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.