Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: January 24th, 2011

• LAFTALAFTA565,472
    Posted on 25 January 11 at 14:59
    SebastianSB said:
    LAFTA said:
    UlteriorDesert said:
    I am going to assume all these complaints are to do with THIS community as someone said onlu 10000 had it.(only!roll)
    Less than 10% of the site. It was just an observation.
    It's more copies than

Skate 3
    Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
    Star Ocean: TLH
    Infinite Undiscovery
    Castlevania LoS
    C&C Red Alert 3
    The Sims 3
    UFC Undisputed 2010

on this site, to name a few. It seems plenty popular to me to warrant a DOTW, or does every deal have to be for the likes of Halo, CoD, and GTA?
    Please read my posts and tell me where I said it wasn't warranted. All I did was make the observation that 10,000 people have the game from the site. That's all.

Quit jumping down peoples throats without reading the whole conversation.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • SebastianSBSebastianSB206,124
    Posted on 25 January 11 at 15:15
    LAFTA said:
    Please read my posts and tell me where I said it wasn't warranted. All I did was make the observation that 10,000 people have the game from the site. That's all.

Yeah, that was my mistake. There are so many people complaining about this deal in this thread and I assumed that UlteriorDesert's apparently false quote was real. You very clearly never actually said "only 10,000."
    RBN Weekly Updates: http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=1576
  • Posted on 25 January 11 at 20:56
    SebastianSB said:
    LAFTA said:

Yeah, that was my mistake. There are so many people complaining about this deal in this thread and I assumed that UlteriorDesert's apparently false quote was real. You very clearly never actually said "only 10,000."
    LAFTA said:
    10,000 people on the site have played this. I guess someone could use it.

Not one of the best deals though is it?
    What? I was giving out about people complaining, what are you two talking about? I was pointing out that as Kinect has sold millions and millions of copys of Dance Central that someone would find it useful, just not the low(!) number on this site.
    No online game is "n00bish" you just suck, doesn't matter if it's Halo, COD or GOW
    Posted on 25 January 11 at 21:06
    UlteriorDesert said:
    someone said onlu 10000 had it.(only!roll)
    The cause of confusion.
    RBN Weekly Updates: http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=1576
  • Posted on 25 January 11 at 21:11
    ^^ Yeah, LAFTA did say that. I said that I assume people are thinking in the fact that only THIS community uses DOTW.

(I didn't mean 10000, out of all xbox users if that's what confused you.)
    No online game is "n00bish" you just suck, doesn't matter if it's Halo, COD or GOW
    Posted on 25 January 11 at 21:17
    "10,000 people" (what he said) and "only 10,000 people" (what you said) have pretty different inferred meanings.
  • Posted on 25 January 11 at 22:07
    SebastianSB said:
    "10,000 people" (what he said) and "only 10,000 people" (what you said) have pretty different inferred meanings.
    Well as I put (only!roll) after it, one would assume I mean it in the first sense, anyway, I'll just forget about it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 January 11 at 22:14, Edited on 25 January 11 at 22:17 by
    ...I think I just spent my David Bowie money early... oopsy!
  • V RageV Rage348,733
    Posted on 26 January 11 at 09:33
    I notice no sign of "I Gotta Feeling" the best commercial song in the DLC cat (and the one i actually wanted)

And on that count where is the "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" DLC?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads