The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 2nd, 2016

• RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII417,965
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 18:04
    Still waiting for Watchdogs to be discounted further.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,619,833
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 18:15
    They really need to show some dlc pass love or dlc love,! Other wise I really think I will stop buying 75% when they are released and wait for the ultimate bundles ..just so they get less of my money .
  • Excited MilkExcited Milk297,378
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 18:51, Edited on 03 February 16 at 18:52 by Excited Milk
    not fair lol It was about to get good...compute
  • duke63031duke63031122,651
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 19:40
    I was really hoping they would put Kingdoms of Amalur DLC on sale just as they did on the PS3 this week. Oh well, guess I'll only be getting it there for now.
  • Posted on 03 February 16 at 19:43
    Ugh. Still hoping they put JUST Watch_Dogs' DLC, Bad Blood, on sale at some point.
  • viktor181viktor181192,735
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 22:35
    a holy chainsaw said:You're missing RyseRyse is there ^
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,669,819
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 23:08
    viktor181 said:a holy chainsaw said:You're missing RyseRyse is there ^Only after I added it after seeing this comment laugh
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead678,044
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 00:58, Edited on 04 February 16 at 00:58 by HolyHalfDead
    ChewieOnIce said:viktor181 said:a holy chainsaw said:You're missing RyseRyse is there ^Only after I added it after seeing this comment laughand then maybe missed my comment
    HolyHa1fDead said:Ryse is not by EA, it's a DwG ;)

Here is the correct pricing:
    • Deals with Gold

Xbox One Bundles & Special Editions

Ryse: Son of Rome "Legendary Edition" (includes all DLC) - 50% off
    Now US$15.00 / £22.50 / €30.00 / AU$34.98 / ¥1566 (no discount for Silver members)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 February 16 at 03:09, Edited on 04 February 16 at 03:29 by
    Excited Milk said:not fair lol It was about to get good...computeWere you going to say you're so good at gaming that your team is already eliminated in GTASC?

On topic just bought a few more games
    t-t-t-today junior
  • x701xDrTranx701xDrTran325,884
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 04:39
    I think there are daily deals as well for the EA sale. Just checked Major Nelson's blog.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,322,881
  • Torakiki360Torakiki360268,598
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 04:54, Edited on 04 February 16 at 05:01 by Torakiki360
    J2B9 said:HolyHa1fDead said:Torakiki360 said:Why just sell the DLC when they can sell the same game twice to the same customer?Destiny Taken King is a great example. You can't even buy the Taken King on it's own anymore, you can only buy it with the season pass, or with the game + season pass. I was actually a big supporter of Destiny, but they lost me as a customer at that point.I really doubt they make that much more on reselling the game with a ultimate edition package then they would if they just discount the dlc/season pass. I would bet theyd sell a ton and make more money by discounting just the dlc as thats what everyone wants.
    But yeah this trend really is annoying.
    I was referring to unit sold, not revenue. By selling the game twice to the same customer they inflates their sales numbers. I agree, that's crazy, but Desiny is actually the best example of this practice.
  • WebManWebMan1,055,543
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 05:32, Edited on 04 February 16 at 05:40 by WebMan
    Johnny Ola said:Question for fans of the PGA Tour series:

Is the new one really that bad? I've always been a fan of them, and I really don't explore much content outside of the career mode. No interest in online play, tournaments, etc.

Would I enjoy this one or is it not even worth the sale price?
    I may be biased since I play PGA Tour every year, but I liked it. Think of it as a stripped down, no frills version. The graphics are nice and the gameplay was fun. If you don't want a lot of the extra modes and just want the core gameplay,then you will probably enjoy it, especially at this sale price. You can check some video reviews on you tube to get a better idea.
  • Johnny OlaJohnny Ola361,893
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 13:38
    WebMan99 said:Johnny Ola said:Question for fans of the PGA Tour series:

Is the new one really that bad? I've always been a fan of them, and I really don't explore much content outside of the career mode. No interest in online play, tournaments, etc.

I may be biased since I play PGA Tour every year, but I liked it. Think of it as a stripped down, no frills version. The graphics are nice and the gameplay was fun. If you don't want a lot of the extra modes and just want the core gameplay,then you will probably enjoy it, especially at this sale price. You can check some video reviews on you tube to get a better idea.
    Thanks for the reply. Sounds like I'd enjoy it. If the gameplay and graphics are solid, and the only real complaint is a lack of content, I'm in for $16.
  • GMNGMN432,231
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 14:01
    bet EA is selling off cheap because those titles are going BC soon... and will be added to the vault final cashgrab? ;)
  • GMNGMN432,231
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 14:04
    Dark Death 90 said:I just want the Hardline season pass to go on sale. Please EA.it was on sale just before Getaway was released laugh
  • Posted on 04 February 16 at 15:07
    Johnny Ola said:WebMan99 said:Johnny Ola said:Question for fans of the PGA Tour series:

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like I'd enjoy it. If the gameplay and graphics are solid, and the only real complaint is a lack of content, I'm in for $16.
    I wouldn't mind getting the golf or hockey games, but I don't know anything about either sport.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666204,037
    Posted on 04 February 16 at 15:17
    N0BLE 360 said:bet EA is selling off cheap because those titles are going BC soon... and will be added to the vault final cashgrab? ;)Why do people like to act like this is something wrong from EA (or any other company)? Businesses exist to make money, if they don't make money they cease to exist. There's nothing wrong, or underhanded about it, it's not a cash grab as you call it. it's the only way a business can stay in business.
  • Posted on 05 February 16 at 00:40
    Pretty good sale this time around; too bad I don't see anything I'd want that I don't already have. I picked up the disc for Watch Dogs on sale at Best Buy for $10 a month ago, the price here seems way too high considering.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,322,881
    Posted on 05 February 16 at 00:57
    Tomorrow's daily deal sees Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 75% off (65% for Silver members). That's down to $5 for the USA market.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.