AuthorMessage
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 03 February 16 at 23:38
Bricks, assemble!

Please click here to read the story: LEGO Marvel's Avengers Review
Zacca
Zacca
Posted on 03 February 16 at 23:48
I will definitely get this, once it comes on sale. There aren't many Lego game I would buy Day 1, even as a big Marvel fan.
MinPin
MinPin
Posted on 04 February 16 at 00:03
Pretty spot on review. I definitely wish there were a bit less action scenes and a bit more puzzle/exploration type levels. And I HATE the new mini-map interface. Especially when on those "hey could you find me 10 security badges I lost" type quests, it's very hard to use. But overall, very consistent with the series. And I love that Coulson and Hill did new lines for the game...makes me almost forget how much I hate them having dialogue at all.
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy.
SKOOT2006
SKOOT2006
Posted on 04 February 16 at 00:07
my son and i are totally enjoying this one. he loves playing out the movie scenes and hearing familiar voices. I have a feeling we'll be exploring this one for a while
You don't know what you don't know
Brev2034
Brev2034
Posted on 04 February 16 at 00:23
I agree the story is over too quick my 7 year old got it Sunday and finished it by Monday evening
Brev2034
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 04 February 16 at 00:52
TT need to dump these stupid licensed Lego games they've milked the shit out of them already. They need to try something different from scratch like they did with the DS game Lego City Undercover, that game is awesome.
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
Xpovos
Xpovos
Posted on 04 February 16 at 01:24
Blue n Gold Eel said:TT need to dump these stupid licensed Lego games they've milked the shit out of them already. They need to try something different from scratch like they did with the DS game Lego City Undercover, that game is awesome.Do they make money? Do they continue to have GamerScore? The milking will continue.

It's probably for the best. No one wants another The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
DutRank
DutRank
Posted on 04 February 16 at 03:11
I'm just glad the audio rip from the movies wasn't as bad as the Lego Jurassic World game or the Ghostbusters level pack for Dimensions.
WestsideSxE
WestsideSxE
Posted on 04 February 16 at 05:31
damnit! Another derivative Lego shlockfest, but... but... DEVIL DINOSAUR
zoidberg1339
zoidberg1339
Posted on 04 February 16 at 06:07
So... Many... Lego... Games...
Darzlat
Darzlat
Posted on 04 February 16 at 06:10
It's a great game. Sadly I'm not going to play it yet.
Zylnear
Zylnear
Posted on 04 February 16 at 06:44
I'm still disappointed that after the great original story in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes instead of a sequel they went with a new movie tie in.
Kind of worries me that the next LEGO Batman will be a Batman v Superman DOJ game.
Evenger Ostro
Evenger Ostro
Posted on 04 February 16 at 07:40
Is this like Batman 3 where in coop both players will unlock all achievements in one playthrough?
Nintendo fanboy who loves Sega and plays XBox, seriously
ITS ALivEx
ITS ALivEx
Posted on 04 February 16 at 08:45
Darzlat said:It's a great game. Sadly I'm not going to play it yet.Makes sense roll
"Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
Splynta
Splynta
Posted on 04 February 16 at 09:10
DustinNeverBone said:I'm just glad the audio rip from the movies wasn't as bad as the Lego Jurassic World game or the Ghostbusters level pack for Dimensions.I dunno it seems pretty bad in this game to me.
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 04 February 16 at 09:19
OMG the flying is now fixed! I was so happy about this :)
Night Vulture
Night Vulture
Posted on 04 February 16 at 14:36
"Tweaked mini-map makes collecting much easier" This is a lie. There is no main map that you can just fast travel from. A lot of the blips on the radar dont go away after you collect them.

Also, its a pain to travel to different parts of the world because every time you want to go someplace you have to spend 1 minute flying to space. Finish a free play level, drops you back to earth, have to go back to space. Its like they added all this extra nonsense to waste time.

Dont get me wrong, it is still a fun game but some of the changes they made are irritating.
duke63031
duke63031
Posted on 04 February 16 at 19:16
Brev2034 said:I agree the story is over too quick my 7 year old got it Sunday and finished it by Monday eveningdoesn't each level take at least 30 minutes to complete? that's nearly eight hours. that's not to mention all the side stuff.
WickedDeath
WickedDeath
Posted on 05 February 16 at 19:13
Looks like the same game as the last one. Yeah they might have added a few things or tweaks or whatever but it's still virtually the same game.
Craiglionheart
Posted on 05 February 16 at 20:30
Only played this for a few mins and I already love it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.