Unravel achievements are now on the site

• SpilnerSpilner767,763
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 00:13Permalink
    That's exactly it

Only 4 achievements are possible with the trial
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • ShadowReesShadowRees155,130
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 20:43Permalink
    So can anyone confirm that the ''Not so fragile'' cheevo can be done by replaying any chapters with deaths to get them without deaths, or is it for one singular flawless run throughout the entire game?
  • SpilnerSpilner767,763
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 20:46Permalink
    ReesBoy89 said:So can anyone confirm that the ''Not so fragile'' cheevo can be done by replaying any chapters with deaths to get them without deaths, or is it for one singular flawless run throughout the entire game?The brilliance that is the site's solutions tells you all you need to know
    Zasta 360GameTV Unravel Not so fragile after all Zasta 360GameTV's solution for the Not so fragile after all Achievement in UnravelFinished each level from start to finish without dying
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 20:53Permalink
    Yes, I looked at that first, but just wanted to make sure it could be done at any point if you catch my drift.

The solution didn't really specify whether a particular level had to be aced BEFORE moving on or if you could come back later, as I would most likely just play through to enjoy rather than playing the same stage over and over to try and get a flawless run.

So it could still be unlocked if I finished the game first and came back to knock off a few straggler levels later on?
  • SpilnerSpilner767,763
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 20:57Permalink
    Comments give you your answer yes you can retry many times and come back to check
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 21:05Permalink
    Thank you very much my friend, that doesn't seem as daunting. Much appreciate the reply :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.