Please click here to read the story: TA Podcast: Episode 23
  • DarzlatDarzlat136,937
    Posted on 05 February 16 at 18:06
    Nice podcast
  • Posted on 05 February 16 at 18:25
    I enjoyed it, nice job guys. toast
  • NeoSm0keNeoSm0ke188,362
    Posted on 05 February 16 at 18:56
    what's been said about Destiny if I may ask? tried to search for it but can't find that topic i think.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic609,609
    Posted on 05 February 16 at 20:12
    NeoSm0ke said:what's been said about Destiny if I may ask? tried to search for it but can't find that topic i think.We briefly touched on it as it's one of the games we played, and also a little bit of comparison with The Division.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • ssippieessippiee734,198
    Posted on 05 February 16 at 20:29
    good to know your thoughts on the elite controller
  • Burnah BrosBurnah Bros309,476
    Posted on 05 February 16 at 20:32
    Nice! I really enjoyed the Game of the Year episode btw.
    Burnah Bros
  • DrMmmPieDrMmmPie347,090
    Posted on 05 February 16 at 23:52
    Wow that hour flew by kind sad its over now.
  • FaalbaardFaalbaard178,275
    Posted on 06 February 16 at 22:27
    thanks guys,
    you should be doing this more often, really enjoy it!
  • Posted on 07 February 16 at 20:42
    After a while, Games For Gold is not for you, because you have all the games. But, it helps out multiplayer as more people can instantly pick it up.
  • Posted on 07 February 16 at 20:54
    As more and more & more & more games come out it's harder to find people for games. That's why this site becomes helpful.
  • Shadow XBLShadow XBL293,033
  • Posted on 08 February 16 at 18:40
    Shadow XBL said:It's like fingernails on a chalkboard every time you guys say "beeeeeeta". It's "b-ay-ta"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J65FW_L_BgQ

;)
    It really isn't, I studied calculus at Oxford, and I can assure you that those guys know their Greek letters!
  • Posted on 09 February 16 at 04:48
    Shadow XBL said:It's like fingernails on a chalkboard every time you guys say "beeeeeeta". It's "b-ay-ta"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J65FW_L_BgQ

;)
    Now you know what it's like for the rest of the world when Americans say "aluminum" (aluminium), "torniquet" (tawn-a-kay not tawn-a-ket), "bouy" (boy not boo-ee)...
    I host a podcast about gamerscore and achievements, check it out! http://zedtozed.com/
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899387,306
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 14:25
    can you also put a link to something in android or windows.. I do not use Itunes for anything as I hate apple.
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams851,387
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 21:32
    Can we discuss why members that pay for pro are getting pop ups for the new homefront when they come to the T.A. page? Very annoying...
    LitePink = Thread Nazi
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 21:33
    Darklord1899 said:can you also put a link to something in android or windows.. I do not use Itunes for anything as I hate apple.Until Google Play podcast support is fully launched (very soon I think) there's actually no reliable single source for podcasts on Android. Windows Phone is the same.

Currently the majority of podcast apps on Android and Windows Phone actually source their info from iTunes (the service) anyway. You should be able to find the podcast by doing a search in a native podcast app.

Last resort you could probably play the episode direct from here or check out the YouTube version.

Hope that helps!
    I host a podcast about gamerscore and achievements, check it out! http://zedtozed.com/
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 22:44
    Juicyjams said:Can we discuss why members that pay for pro are getting pop ups for the new homefront when they come to the T.A. page? Very annoying...It's our beta code giveaway rather than a third party advert
  • Posted on 14 February 16 at 10:31
    Another great podcast smile
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899387,306
    Posted on 14 February 16 at 13:55
    zzUrbanSpaceman said:Darklord1899 said:can you also put a link to something in android or windows.. I do not use Itunes for anything as I hate apple.Until Google Play podcast support is fully launched (very soon I think) there's actually no reliable single source for podcasts on Android. Windows Phone is the same.

Currently the majority of podcast apps on Android and Windows Phone actually source their info from iTunes (the service) anyway. You should be able to find the podcast by doing a search in a native podcast app.

Last resort you could probably play the episode direct from here or check out the YouTube version.

Hope that helps!
    thanks I will download I tunes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.