Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

I'm Getting Too Old For This

AuthorMessage
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 11 February 16 at 23:34
Wyyvern said:Sorry about the off-topic, but has anyone else been getting PMs from LewisNoobBuster? He's sent me one.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
He has either been smoking some weird shit, or is just a bellend. Or maybe both.
AwakeDeadeye
AwakeDeadeye
Posted on 12 February 16 at 02:20
Maxumilli0n said:Wyyvern said:Sorry about the off-topic, but has anyone else been getting PMs from LewisNoobBuster? He's sent me one.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
Yes, I've received one as well and just read the preview. I'm afraid to actually open it and it cause me to spontaneously combust.
lmao I would just reply a "Kifflom" and be done with it.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
infinityemmo
infinityemmo
Posted on 12 February 16 at 12:40, Edited on 12 February 16 at 12:42 by infinityemmo
solution : don't be greedy and follow the lineair path in whatever sandbox game ...

Nobody forces you to clean out whole buildings with 500+ in your backpack at snailpace in FO4 even with Strong on your side, that's for hoarders and semi-simcity adepts.

... 2H a day should suffice
Darren XBL
Darren XBL
Posted on 12 February 16 at 13:21
I'm 20 and I still have time to do hardcore gaming and pull mad girls while doing all my day to day needs inbetween. If your doing something you love you will "Find" time.
RickyFBurn
RickyFBurn
Posted on 12 February 16 at 16:17
... man, i can see myself in this article, i'm 28, a kid with 2, and this makes me loves short games or fast games, i play a lot of racing games just because i can't initiante a story based-game and don't see the final, a lot of episodical games, helped that situation, but the racing games still favourite for now!

ps: sorry for the horrible english, i'm brazilian
RedDeadKBII
RedDeadKBII
Posted on 19 February 16 at 12:35
This definitely rings true: I simply cannot immerse myself in a sandbox title as much as I used to. No need to lament on my part since gaming will always be a constant, despite any and all responsibilities of being a man.
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 16 January 17 at 17:21
I can relate to this.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 23 March 17 at 21:35
Me too! Another open world piece of shit was released - Ghost Recon Wildlands - where you, the gamer, gets to spend 80% of your game time (some 40 hours) collecting shit all over the map.... and you do get to fly, but that doesn't help when the controls are screwed.

And to top it off, there really is no story, but small video inbetween some of the main missions, which all feel as if they are the same mission.... what a waste of time....
Vareeh
Vareeh
Posted on 24 March 17 at 12:00
lol
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 24 March 17 at 15:22
Kanchanaburi said:
Me too! Another open world piece of shit was released - Ghost Recon Wildlands - where you, the gamer, gets to spend 80% of your game time (some 40 hours) collecting shit all over the map.... and you do get to fly, but that doesn't help when the controls are screwed.

And to top it off, there really is no story, but small video inbetween some of the main missions, which all feel as if they are the same mission.... what a waste of time....
Tell us how you really feel about it..
Syphonides
Syphonides
Posted on 01 August 17 at 05:32
So did Watch Dogs end up being like this or no?
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 03 March 19 at 15:56
Syphonides said:
So did Watch Dogs end up being like this or no?
Yup!
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 03 March 19 at 17:36
One of you best articles. I appreciate it being bumped so I could read it.

I feel the exact same way about the current TA playlist game L.A. Noire (Xbox 360) Walkthrough. Any enjoyment got sucked right out when I saw page 9 of the walkthrough was devoted to collectibles.

I use to be the same exact way. I had a notebook where I would plan and I found great joy in lining out when I accomplished it in the "neverending" games such as WoW.

Now I cant stand the thought of collecting and planning. I just want to play without feeling the pressure of damn my completion percentage is going to become even more laughable if I start this game because I know I don't have the energy or desire to 100 percent it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.