Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Unravel Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Posted on 08 February 16 at 07:39
Please use this thread to discuss the Unravel walkthrough
UnsungGhost
UnsungGhost
Posted on 08 February 16 at 16:48, Edited on 08 February 16 at 16:48 by UnsungGhost
Hey folks,

I'll be writing the walkthrough for Unravel. No one has beaten it yet, so it's a little difficult to give an approximation on the time it will take. I plan on writing a thorough text guide for beating all the levels and getting 100% of the collectibles and miscellaneous achievements. In addition to that there will be a full video walkthrough with the above and no deaths.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a note here or PM me.

UnsungGhost
UnsungGhost
UnsungGhost
Posted on 21 February 16 at 16:49
Hello again,

Finished the complete text walkthrough. Next week will be devoted to making videos. Making full videos without deaths and getting the collectibles the first time will definitely be impossible. However with some editing magic I'll hopefully get close enough to it.

I'm looking to finish the whole walkthrough by Friday, otherwise it may have to wait until the week after.

UnsungGhost
NabaDwA
NabaDwA
Posted on 23 March 16 at 07:47
how is it going?
NabaDwA
UnsungGhost
UnsungGhost
Posted on 03 April 16 at 19:19
Sorry, this thread got drowned by a bunch of other ones.

I've been completely done with the text part for quite a while. The video walkthrough is what's taking the most time. And that's actually halfway done. Level 7 is causing a lot of stress because I'm terrible at the lightning section. I'll probably just have to make like 3 cuts around that whole section.

I will have some time this week. With it going on sale several times already, I'd really like to finish it this week, and hopefully life (or GTASC) doesn't get in the way.
UnsungGhost
UnsungGhost
Posted on 08 April 16 at 22:08
Alright, videos and walkthrough completely done! Sent off for review.
Posted on 15 April 16 at 01:49
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Unravel Walkthrough
Zashule 1765
Zashule 1765
Posted on 06 March 17 at 03:47
Great walkthrough, however most of the way through chapter one, and the guide keeps saying go left, but you are supposed to go right.

head to the left and stay on the bottom under the sunflowers. To the right is another patch of thistles with a secret behind them. Thistles 3 of 6. Secret 2 of 55.
Pull the tricycle all the way to the left and use it to jump on the gate latch.
Straaay
Straaay
Posted on 15 March 17 at 03:38
Thanks for writing the walkthrough however I ended up just following the videos because they were faster. Furthermore I want to re-iterate what the previous post said about mixing up the left and right. Rather frustrating.

Also for the edit, here is another spot:

7. Chapter 5 - Off the rails

Once you're back in the house you can go to the the end table at the far left where the last level was. Lasso up and start on the level called "Down in a hole." Uhhh, did you notice the house is getting dark?
Thanks again for the time and effort!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.