Game Discussion: Arcana Heart 3

Is it still on the UK marketplace? How much?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 February 16 at 05:00, Edited on 09 February 16 at 05:04 by
    It's listed as disc and digital, but with no EU price here like other titles. I was curious, since I intend to get a UK box next month, and it's such a bitch to get anything from Europe with proper shipping. Easier to just buy currency codes and get some of the stuff I want that way. I actually tried to order this from Zavvi, and they won't even ship it to the US now for some reason. I know damn well I got an Xbox360 game from there a couple years ago. They had the Sith Edition of Force Unleashed cheap when it was ridiculously priced here in the US, and it was region free.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 6264 hours playtime, 80? million credits. 1.7 million FF kills.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,577,122
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 07:55
    It's £14.99 on the UK store.

If you are going to do be doing multi-region stuff, you should get familiar with the following link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/Shell/ChangeLocale, which allows you to change the marketplace region on Xbox.com. It's also found in the bottom left corner of every Xbox.com page (right next to the globe, and it will display whatever language/region you are currently in).
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,834
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 09:59, Edited on 09 February 16 at 09:59 by Spilner
    An easier way to check the store page for other regions on 360 is to just change the region in the url:
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Arcana-Heart-3/66a... en-GB is UK, en-US is USA, ja-JP is japan etc. But as PNH said you can change manually but I find it easier to memorise the changes to save having to go back and fourth.

Plus once you have the console itself you wouldn't need to use the store on the web for the most part.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 February 16 at 12:48
    Thanks
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 6264 hours playtime, 80? million credits. 1.7 million FF kills.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads