The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 9th, 2016

  • RABBID W0LFRABBID W0LF187,784
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 21:31
    Same crap just a different week.
  • icytower38icytower38298,098
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 21:37
    Stupid question:

    I have a save from the disc version of Ultimate Aliance 2 (complete minus DLC), if I get this one, would the save work?
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic495,930
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 21:37
    There appears to be a concerted effort at Microsoft to save me money of late.
  • SpilnerSpilner853,394
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 21:38
    icytower38 said:Stupid question:

    I have a save from the disc version of Ultimate Aliance 2 (complete minus DLC), if I get this one, would the save work?
    Should do, its just a digital copy of the disc files.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • ScrapcanScrapcan745,286
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 21:39
    Anyone played Penarium? Looks decent.
    Gimme the loot
  • blueracer442blueracer442656,022
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 21:40
    Looks I'm buying Ultimate Alliance 2 so I can get the DLC. Also going to get the Deadpool table for Pinball.

    Any opinions on Infinity Runner, Nova, and Penarium
  • PuckJunkiePuckJunkie690,823
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 22:05
    Spilner said:icytower38 said:Stupid question:

    I have a save from the disc version of Ultimate Aliance 2 (complete minus DLC), if I get this one, would the save work?
    Should do, its just a digital copy of the disc files.
    Spilner's right, you can use your regular saves in the gold edition (REPORTEDLY, note that I have not done it). However, once you save the game using the gold edition, you can no longer go back and use your disc version. Don't know why you'd want to, but there it is.
  • CASS190684CASS190684245,055
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 22:23
    I might just grab the Deadpool table to add to my Pinball collection :)
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead589,348
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 22:57, Edited on 09 February 16 at 23:04 by HolyHalfDead
    Thorsil said:I picked up a physical copy of Lego Batman 3 for $10 from the MS store: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Lego-Bat...Metro Redux is only $5

    But for those of us outside the US who can't buy physical games from the store, and can only dream about buying such games for the price of a burger...

    Forza Motorsport 6 Download Code Sale
    Standard Edition (includes Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack) 33% off ($39.99)
    Deluxe Edition (includes VIP and Fast and Furious Car Pack) 25% off ($59.99)
    Ultimate Edition (includes Car Pass) 20% off ($79.99)

    Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • PARAcainPARAcain387,845
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 23:37
    Deadpool
    ~ King Para
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 01:23
    RABBID W0LF said:Same crap just a different week.Didn't realize how often Ultimate Alliance went on sale. Shoot.
  • capicawlcapicawl610,528
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 01:52
    Interested in Penarium. That TA ratio looks deceiving based on how aggravating the game seems.
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 03:06
    Deadpool is a dope game!
    The Zestiest of Potatoes
  • BlueyZealBlueyZeal933,340
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 03:26
    Does anyone know how to get Deadpool pinball to work on Xbox one. I brought on 360 and played for bit then went loaded xbox one and it asking me to buy it. Any one know how to transfer it. It first pinball table I ever brought.
  • HabitualNewtHabitualNewt247,708
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 04:44
    bought Marvel 2 during the Christmas sales, will the DLC auto be added, or am i out of luck with the DLC?
  • WarkulltWarkullt659,702
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 05:06
    any chance of more DLC with achievements during these sales?? Season passes??
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 05:20
    MadMirror said:Does anyone know how to get Deadpool pinball to work on Xbox one. I brought on 360 and played for bit then went loaded xbox one and it asking me to buy it. Any one know how to transfer it. It first pinball table I ever brought.You have to buy it again. I think it was the tables that released as of xb1 pinball fx2 that didn't carry forward. I bought a walking dead table in the same situation.
  • CASS190684CASS190684245,055
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 09:40
    Chakaal Starr said:MadMirror said:Does anyone know how to get Deadpool pinball to work on Xbox one. I brought on 360 and played for bit then went loaded xbox one and it asking me to buy it. Any one know how to transfer it. It first pinball table I ever brought.You have to buy it again. I think it was the tables that released as of xb1 pinball fx2 that didn't carry forward. I bought a walking dead table in the same situation.Thanks for the info - really glad I read this before making my purchase. I was going to buy it on 360 thinking I could then transfer it to X1 as well, but now that I know it won't work I'll be buying it on Xbox One instead since that's the only version that has achievements.
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,505,754
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 10:25
    Deadpool was 50% off at Cristmas and now just 40% off!!
    Should be 60% now like in 360 version!!!
    Really dissappointed!!!
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 12:14
    HabitualNewt said:bought Marvel 2 during the Christmas sales, will the DLC auto be added, or am i out of luck with the DLC?It was incuded when you bought it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.