The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 9th, 2016

• AhayzoAhayzo1,054,030
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 13:28
    CASS190684 said:Chakaal Starr said:MadMirror said:Does anyone know how to get Deadpool pinball to work on Xbox one. I brought on 360 and played for bit then went loaded xbox one and it asking me to buy it. Any one know how to transfer it. It first pinball table I ever brought.You have to buy it again. I think it was the tables that released as of xb1 pinball fx2 that didn't carry forward. I bought a walking dead table in the same situation.Thanks for the info - really glad I read this before making my purchase. I was going to buy it on 360 thinking I could then transfer it to X1 as well, but now that I know it won't work I'll be buying it on Xbox One instead since that's the only version that has achievements.All tables import, if any don't it's a bug and you need to contact Xbox support

http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?14052-Deadpool-Ta...
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 14:01
    Gimme dat pinball table.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 February 16 at 18:21
    $30 for Deadpool still seems expensive. That should have been the original release price on X1. I wouldn't mind playing it again, but probably not for more than $15.
  • ALollzALollz597,532
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 20:45
    !!!

Yes, I can get those discontinued achievements finally in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I lost my gold version years ago, so this is nice. Plus it was a fun game.
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,490,374
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 21:49
    ArkhmInmate0801 said:$30 for Deadpool still seems expensive. That should have been the original release price on X1. I wouldn't mind playing it again, but probably not for more than $15.says 20 for me and it's a good game on demand and the movie is coming out, go play it dude
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo341,235
    Posted on 10 February 16 at 23:54
    Cornerscout said:I was tempted to pick up Dragon Age: Origins, but it has 8 DLC packs, 7 of which cost the Bioware standard of $5-$7. Even if I don't wait for the Ultimate Edition to go on sale, it's cheaper at $20 than their ridiculous prices.They're also charging $5 for Origins on sale, when Dragon Age 2 was $3.99 in the EA sale. You'd think it'd be less, or at the very least the same price, for the oldest title in the series. roll I picked up DA2 but I'm not in for Origins at $5, especially with all the DLC you mentioned.
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,510,568
    Posted on 11 February 16 at 00:34, Edited on 11 February 16 at 00:35 by Pare ESP
    Angels Kill Too said:ArkhmInmate0801 said:$30 for Deadpool still seems expensive. That should have been the original release price on X1. I wouldn't mind playing it again, but probably not for more than $15.says 20 for me and it's a good game on demand and the movie is coming out, go play it dude20$ on 360 and 30$ on one as clearly stated above
  • duke63031duke63031120,672
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 15:26
    Really tempted by Marvel Alliance 1 & 2
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 18:02
    I've had the first Ultimate Alliance on disc for a long time and wrote it off because I couldn't get the DLC. I didn't know, until now, that all the DLC comes with the digital version. Nice!
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • NovakovNovakov313,296
    Posted on 13 February 16 at 23:15
    Picked up Ultimate Alliance 2 since I was missing the dlc. Selling the physical disc, I basically got this for free so thats great.
  • Posted on 14 February 16 at 12:20
    So, no opinions about Penarium or Infinity Runner?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.