Game Discussion: Unravel

Achievments not unlocking at all.

• Loadme TacosLoadme Tacos123,424
  • Posted on 26 February 16 at 15:29Permalink
    Hi i cant get any achievements to unlock, matched up emails, revoked access , removed profile , uninstalled and reinstall game and deleted my save twice and nothing no level achievements or movement in the progression bars. I don't know what else to try.
  • DoodlerDoodler456,696
  • Posted on 29 February 16 at 20:49Permalink
    I'm in the shittiest part in this. I have every achievement except "Red Thread" which is essentially unlocking all achievements to get that certain achievement. It doesn't show the stupid "100% unlocking." It's just locked and Idk what else to do. I tried revoking and it didn't work.
  • lI VOIDlI VOID494,011
    Posted on 03 March 16 at 02:32Permalink
    Anyone have any luck getting theirs unlocked? Still waiting on mine. roll
  • Posted on 08 March 16 at 08:23Permalink
    I have finished all levels but still my complete chapter 5 hasn't popped after 2 weeks ..........
  • lI VOIDlI VOID494,011
    Posted on 08 March 16 at 22:57Permalink
    N0ooooooooooo0B said:I have finished all levels but still my complete chapter 5 hasn't popped after 2 weeks ..........Waiting for 2 weeks as well..
  • DoodlerDoodler456,696
    Posted on 15 March 16 at 16:36Permalink
    Been over a month for me now, still have one achievement stuck on Done.. Unlocking :(
  • Loadme TacosLoadme Tacos123,424
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 16:16Permalink
    Doodler said:Been over a month for me now, still have one achievement stuck on Done.. Unlocking :(Same here
  • lI VOIDlI VOID494,011
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 20:30Permalink
    Loadme Tacos said:Doodler said:Been over a month for me now, still have one achievement stuck on Done.. Unlocking :(Same hereCount me in too, both are still stuck.
  • CaledavoonCaledavoon150,723
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 12:47Permalink
    I'm facing the same problem with the "Dig where you stand" achievement. Stuck for over a month now. Tried to uninstall the game, start a new run, collect the achievement again but it didn't unlock it.
  • LitaOsirisLitaOsiris813,509
    Posted on 26 March 16 at 23:22Permalink
    Caledavoon said:I'm facing the same problem with the "Dig where you stand" achievement. Stuck for over a month now. Tried to uninstall the game, start a new run, collect the achievement again but it didn't unlock it.Same achievement for me as well. It's not even stuck on Done Unlocking, it's just stuck. The same thing also happened for the level 6 achievement but I replayed the level and the achievement for that unlocked, but no collectible achievement. I then decided to restart but still, no luck.
  • Posted on 27 March 16 at 12:10Permalink
    Same here, have 1 achievement in the "Done...Unlocking" state, but game seemed to ignore that and still allow me to get the "Collect all achievements" achievement.
    970/1000 with Collect all achievements earned, go figure.
  • LitaOsirisLitaOsiris813,509
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 09:39Permalink
    Since I last posted the status on the achievement updated to Done Unlocking so it's most likely an MS problem.
  • Posted on 31 March 16 at 22:19Permalink
    Did all the workarounds, replayed everything and still "no stone unturned" locked.... any ideas where to hit up EA or the Devs about the problem?
  • Posted on 08 April 16 at 23:49Permalink
    İ have Same problem only one achievement left
  • Atsuma KarinAtsuma Karin273,335
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 10:46Permalink
    This is the first game I've come across where the: "Done! Unlocking..." bug seems to work uniquely. It's not like it's just one achievement that doesn't work, it could just be any random one that doesn't unlock and waiting 72 hours/restarting the console doesn't resolve it.

In my case, it was the Reckless achievement. :(
  • Grimace221Grimace221884,976
    Posted on 13 April 16 at 00:19Permalink
    I got burned by the one for thistles, and the collectible you grab with the kite in chapter 2, very frustrating, and disappointing. Even tried deleting my save... nothing. been that way for over a week.
  • Grimace221Grimace221884,976
    Posted on 13 April 16 at 01:28Permalink
    Just sat in chat with support for almost an hour trying all kinds of trouble shooting, nothing worked. They were super nice about it, but in the end it came down to that I will need to contact the developer. Sadly I don't think this will fix it either.
  • DoodlerDoodler456,696
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 08:11, Edited on 20 April 16 at 08:11 by DoodlerPermalink
    Still glitched here after 2+ months, spoke to MS multiple times about this and their only answer is to wait
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.