The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 16th, 2016

• mijn kontmijn kont226,387
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 21:27
    Hayato Uchiha said:LVL 1 Red Slime said:I heard that Q*bert REBOOTED: The XBOX One @!#?@! Edition is impossible to complete. Something about a certain lvl (35 I think it was) that was impossible to pass.How is it impossible if a few have it done?it's what I heard. Never played the game though so couldn't say. If it's not that all the better :)
  • MtldMtld2,034,424
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 21:28
    SoupaBuoy said:Petrolium Bear said:Does the content included in the Forza Motorsport 5 GOTYE include the DLC with achievements or does that cost extra?The DLC with achievements are title updates - so no extra cost. You should be able to just buy the Forza 5 base game and get all achievements.Well it's not exactly true because some DLC cars are required for achievements.
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy698,976
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 21:30
    Mtld said:SoupaBuoy said:Petrolium Bear said:Does the content included in the Forza Motorsport 5 GOTYE include the DLC with achievements or does that cost extra?The DLC with achievements are title updates - so no extra cost. You should be able to just buy the Forza 5 base game and get all achievements.Well it's not exactly true because some DLC cars are required for achievements.I stand corrected. :)
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42681,911
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 21:45
    Factotum 90 might still be on sale for Gold members. It's hard for me to check since I already bought it. It was 20% off.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,547,151
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 21:47
    MathGuy42 said:Factotum 90 might still be on sale for Gold members. It's hard for me to check since I already bought it. It was 20% off.It's not
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Jay InsomniakJay Insomniak1,509,790
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 21:49
    Mtld said:SoupaBuoy said:Petrolium Bear said:Does the content included in the Forza Motorsport 5 GOTYE include the DLC with achievements or does that cost extra?The DLC with achievements are title updates - so no extra cost. You should be able to just buy the Forza 5 base game and get all achievements.Well it's not exactly true because some DLC cars are required for achievements.Just the van iirc
    My favourite colour is red
  • SpilnerSpilner964,805
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:17
    Nothing for me this week
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:20
    ChewieOnIce said:Dat Boi Treezy said:Oddworld for meeeee! smileWhitePrinceLion said:I'm buying Oddworld. Been wanting this game for ages. Hello.. Hello.. Follow me.... okay. Ahh the memories. :DThat makes three of usI almost just caved and paid full price for this last week... Finally a sale!!!! Thank you Microsoft!! Oddworld for the win!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:28
    Kinda tempted by Tomb Raider, then I saw it has an MP, that really put me off. Is a 4.5/5 really valid for that game? Doesn't seem that good to me.
    I used to write Walkthroughs like you, then I took an arrow to the knee
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant876,004
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:37
    o DEEVIUS o said:Kinda tempted by Tomb Raider, then I saw it has an MP, that really put me off. Is a 4.5/5 really valid for that game? Doesn't seem that good to me.Good game and multiplayer was not that bad. Did not need it but it was not bad. Easily boosted though. No idea how active the servers are.
  • PixelJanoszPixelJanosz172,280
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:39
    Maybe worth mentioning that, since Gears of War 2 (like the first one) was never released here, we Germans get Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
    Cookies!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead651,898
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:43, Edited on 16 February 16 at 23:31 by HolyHalfDead
    MathGuy42 said:The Xbox Fitness DLC (without achievements) Zumba Fitness Exhilarate is also on sale, 33% off.It is an unannounced sale, hence why TA can't report it, but we can in the comments :)

also on sale
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Sale
    Starter Set + Characters (Full Game and New Costume Pass) 45% off
    30 Character Set (included in Full Game) 40% off
    Story Mode (included in Full Game) 40% off
    New Costume Pass (78 costumes) 40% off

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog

and in case you missed it, Fallout 4 Season Pass will be going up 67% on 1st March 2016 - Fallout 4 DLC Detailed

assassinjay1229 said:Mtld said:SoupaBuoy said:Petrolium Bear said:Does the content included in the Forza Motorsport 5 GOTYE include the DLC with achievements or does that cost extra?The DLC with achievements are title updates - so no extra cost. You should be able to just buy the Forza 5 base game and get all achievements.Well it's not exactly true because some DLC cars are required for achievements.Just the van iircIt includes the 2013 Holden #10 Holden Xbox Racing Team Commodore VF and 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan required for
    HolyHa1fDead Forza Motorsport 5 Panoramic HolyHa1fDead's solution for the Panoramic Achievement in Forza Motorsport 5Drive 300 miles on Bathurst in the #10 Holden Xbox Racing Team Commodore VF.
    HolyHa1fDead Forza Motorsport 5 I Could Do That in a Van HolyHa1fDead's solution for the I Could Do That in a Van Achievement in Forza Motorsport 5Finish the I Could Do That in a Van Rivals event having set a lap time of 10:00 or better.
    so you just need to buy the 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 for
    HolyHa1fDead Forza Motorsport 5 West Coast Gold HolyHa1fDead's solution for the West Coast Gold Achievement in Forza Motorsport 5Earn 5 gold medals on Long Beach in a 1964 Chevrolet Impala.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Achilles8249Achilles8249763,070
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:44
    I'm confused on the pricing for NFS rivals. The complete edition is $1 cheaper than the standard edition?
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead651,898
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:46, Edited on 16 February 16 at 22:47 by HolyHalfDead
    Achilles8249 said:I'm confused on the pricing for NFS rivals. The complete edition is $1 cheaper than the standard edition?The DLC bundle pack does not include the game. Think of it as a "Season Pass".
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Achilles8249Achilles8249763,070
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:49
    Nevermind, they need to reword it so it says addition instead of edition.
  • YaziteYazite452,255
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:54
    They did a great job with New n Tasty. Would highly recommend it!
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • mkdfanmkdfan869,162
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 22:59
    Finally gonna pick up Oddworld, loved it on the ps1 back in the day.
  • Posted on 16 February 16 at 23:01
    ChewieOnIce said:Dat Boi Treezy said:Oddworld for meeeee! smileWhitePrinceLion said:I'm buying Oddworld. Been wanting this game for ages. Hello.. Hello.. Follow me.... okay. Ahh the memories. :DThat makes three of usPut the kettle on Lads, I'm joining that party!
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo367,920
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 23:46
    Darth Chimp said:ChewieOnIce said:Dat Boi Treezy said:Oddworld for meeeee! smileWhitePrinceLion said:I'm buying Oddworld. Been wanting this game for ages. Hello.. Hello.. Follow me.... okay. Ahh the memories. :DThat makes three of usPut the kettle on Lads, I'm joining that party!Same! I've held my ground watching it go down to $5-6 on Steam so many times over the past year. I was holding out for Xbox version.
  • Posted on 17 February 16 at 00:31
    Qbert not impossible just tales patience
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.