The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 16th, 2016

  • Posted on 17 February 16 at 02:22
    Huh, finally, Oddworld! Glad I held out. I remember playing it to death on PS1
  • Johnjohnb4Johnjohnb4128,189
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 03:11
    9.90 for the NFS with all DLC isn't a price that'll be beaten anytime soon (and hopefully that won't be by GWG).
  • Shrapnel 117Shrapnel 117382,444
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 03:46
    Dark Souls II - 30% off
    Now US$13.99 / £10.49 / €13.99 / AU$41.96
    What a joke for us Aussies.
  • Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,083,272
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 04:39
    Shrapnel 117 said:Dark Souls II - 30% off
    Now US$13.99 / £10.49 / €13.99 / AU$41.96
    What a joke for us Aussies.
    I know. I can't even begin to imagine how they justify it when after conversion it should be approx. $20. At least this game is worth paying $40+ AUD for.
  • DomeJohnnyDomeJohnny358,518
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 06:13
    Oddworld for me...I almost paid full price a week or so ago...
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 17 February 16 at 06:28
    time to finish up need for speed rivals most definely going to take up on that offer for sure.rock
    ~EyeLessJester~
  • mcnuggestsmcnuggests789,195
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 07:49
    Does forza 5 goty include ALL dlc? I've read somewhere you only get 10 new cars...
  • ChubbySweetheadChubbySweethead1,065,856
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 08:47
    horizon season pass for me. been waiting to get the rally expansion as i always thought it was too expensive
  • bigfatwalletbigfatwallet473,365
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 08:49
    I had the demo of Abe's back in my younger days and has been on my wishlist for a while so grabbing this now along with a few others. Happy days.
  • RotcatRotcat141,658
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 13:43
    Something about Forza 6 season pass... It's not on sale but does it includes the next Porsche DLC?
    VENI, VIDI, VICI!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead678,044
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 23:24, Edited on 18 February 16 at 00:47 by HolyHalfDead
    Screencheat 20% off (pre-order)

    Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog

    witter56 said:Does forza 5 goty include ALL dlc? I've read somewhere you only get 10 new cars...10 extra cars, that's it. It's not an Ultimate Edition.

    Rotcat said:Something about Forza 6 season pass... It's not on sale but does it includes the next Porsche DLC?No

    Shrapnel 117 said:Dark Souls II - 30% off
    Now US$13.99 / £10.49 / €13.99 / AU$41.96
    What a joke for us Aussies.
    There will always be games where the publisher doesn't lower the price because it is still selling well in that region.

    Here is a counter example for you

    • Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - 67% off
    Now US$9.89 / £8.24 / €9.89 / AU$6.58

    $9.89 USD = $14.47 AUD (including 5% sales tax)
    €9.89 EUR = $15.33 AUD
    £8.24 GBP = $16.40 AUD
    $19.78 NZD = $18.30 AUD
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,083,272
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 05:53
    HolyHa1fDead said:Screencheat 20% off (pre-order)

    Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog

    witter56 said:Does forza 5 goty include ALL dlc? I've read somewhere you only get 10 new cars...10 extra cars, that's it. It's not an Ultimate Edition.

    Rotcat said:Something about Forza 6 season pass... It's not on sale but does it includes the next Porsche DLC?No

    Shrapnel 117 said:Dark Souls II - 30% off
    Now US$13.99 / £10.49 / €13.99 / AU$41.96
    What a joke for us Aussies.
    There will always be games where the publisher doesn't lower the price because it is still selling well in that region.

    Here is a counter example for you

    • Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - 67% off
    Now US$9.89 / £8.24 / €9.89 / AU$6.58

    $9.89 USD = $14.47 AUD (including 5% sales tax)
    €9.89 EUR = $15.33 AUD
    £8.24 GBP = $16.40 AUD
    $19.78 NZD = $18.30 AUD
    That is a very rare exception. I'm not saying that Australians are the only ones screwed with these 'deals', but when a game is more than double a true conversion, there's something inherently wrong with the system.
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,423,542
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 06:06
    Will pick up NFS on 360, as I've been having a blast breezing through it on XB1. Other then that, hard pass this week. Nostalgia is great and all, but I'm just not going for Oddworld.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead678,044
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 07:11, Edited on 18 February 16 at 07:13 by HolyHalfDead
    Swinny Costello said:That is a very rare exception.It's not really that rare, for Australia to have the cheapest price...

    • Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition - 75% off
    Now US$7.50 / £6.00 / €7.50 / AU$7.49 / ¥1236

    $7.50 USD = $10.97 AUD (including 5% sales tax)
    €7.50 EUR = $11.70 AUD
    £6.00 GBP = $11.99 AUD

    Think about how much better off you are than the rest of the world most of the time, not how much worse off you are than the US sometimes.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • rob25Xrob25X705,047
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 09:22
    Does anyone know if the November car pack is included in the Forza Horizon Season Pass?
  • Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,083,272
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 09:32
    HolyHa1fDead said:Swinny Costello said:That is a very rare exception.It's not really that rare, for Australia to have the cheapest price...

    • Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition - 75% off
    Now US$7.50 / £6.00 / €7.50 / AU$7.49 / ¥1236

    $7.50 USD = $10.97 AUD (including 5% sales tax)
    €7.50 EUR = $11.70 AUD
    £6.00 GBP = $11.99 AUD

    Think about how much better off you are than the rest of the world most of the time, not how much worse off you are than the US sometimes.
    I appreciate you dictating how I should think.
  • SevenFisherSevenFisher624,690
    Posted on 20 February 16 at 23:45
    Grabbed Forza 5 and Oddworld. Good price for them :>
    SCO Deaf Gamer
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead678,044
    Posted on 27 April 16 at 04:49
    • The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - 80% off
    Now US$9.99 / £5.99 / €7.99 / AU$13.99

    I hope that if you wanted it, or any of the add-ons, that you grabbed it as it has now been removed from the marketplace. There have been quite a few of these this last couple of months.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant933,676
    Posted on 27 April 16 at 08:02
    Delisted? Thankfully I bought that a while back.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.