Game Discussion: Forza Motorsport 6 Forum

Is the VIP worth it, achievement-wise?

AuthorMessage
Jayowski
Jayowski
Posted on 18 February 16 at 10:46
Aloha!

The VIP membership is on sale right now and I am wondering if I should get it. I only finished a couple of races so far but would like to ask the VIP owners if it helps the completion time in any way or is it just collectible cars and the earning boost is negligible.

Cheers,

Jay
Better Living Through Chemistry
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 18 February 16 at 12:21
Get double XP and I think cash, that's it. Up to you if its worth it, I'm still not sure it was at full price.

Get a free crap car every month too.
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
BombasticGinger
Posted on 19 February 16 at 23:52
Achievement wise, it doesn't help at all. It's like Spilner said, just faster levels and more cash gained!
Kyru
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 21 February 16 at 07:08, Edited on 21 February 16 at 07:11 by HolyHalfDead
There are 3 achievements you may need 10's of millions in credits for, so anything that get's you more credits is worthwhile in my book.

Put it this way, buying 10,000,000 CR worth of tokens costs $100 USD, so for $10 this is great value.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
TheTrueStein
TheTrueStein
Posted on 11 March 16 at 11:31
Anything to earn more credits is better than buying tokens. I don't know how many millions of credits I've spent and I still don't have that stupid "Back of the Pack" mod for the achievement. I spend $10 on lunch a couple times per week, so a one time drop on a game won't hurt my wallet any.

If you're going to call other mods "Super Rare", then I had better not receive a dozen of them, or in some cases the exact same "Super Rare" mod in the same pack. I only need so many chassis, powertrain or braking engineers, Turn 10.
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 30 August 17 at 19:09
I know it is luck based, but in general, wouldn't you get enough credits for the mod packs during the ~600 races necessary for the completion without the VIP pass?

It's currently on sale for $5 so I'm trying to decide on the cost/benefit at that price.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 30 August 17 at 19:33
I suggest you first try and get the three mods you need for the achievements, then if you do get them there is less reason to buy VIP.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 30 August 17 at 20:40
^^Thanks for the advice!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.