• DaveKineticDaveKinetic596,268
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 17:50Permalink
    Love is in the air

Please click here to read the story: TA Podcast: Episode 24
  • Posted on 18 February 16 at 17:53Permalink
    myself cracked openOy. ;/
  • VanekVanek365,409
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 18:30Permalink
    Why not change these podcasts into a stream on Twitch? Kind of like a Talk show
  • WebManWebMan745,607
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 19:56Permalink
    Good podcast. I like the addition of the mailbag questions.
  • Erik SeidelErik Seidel199,914
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 20:06Permalink
    dontVanek said:Why not change these podcasts into a stream on Twitch? Kind of like a Talk showI would prefer something like the old concept of Invisible Walls from Gametrailers. http://youtu.be/tDiFuk3Cy1w

But I guess that would mean a lot of editorial work.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,823
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 20:54, Edited on 18 February 16 at 20:55 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    I hope you celebrated reaching 300,000 TA members on 9th February.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 18 February 16 at 21:04Permalink
    So, Rich had 2 bottles? For himself?
    The new dashboard sux!
  • Page DaemonPage Daemon342,901
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 21:36Permalink
    Thanks for doing these a little more frequently lately. I always enjoy them.
    Page
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic596,268
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 22:22Permalink
    HolyHa1fDead said:I hope you celebrated reaching 300,000 TA members on 9th February.We hit 300,000 in September last year.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • Posted on 18 February 16 at 22:41Permalink
    https://twitter.com/justinelze/status/700011522425114624

Microsoft has offered to install a backdoor into the Windows Phone but only if someone would buy one first[troll]
    I host a podcast about gamerscore and achievements, check it out! http://zedtozed.com/
  • Burnah BrosBurnah Bros250,094
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 22:57Permalink
    Nice, looking forward to listening. Enjoyed the last podcast & even played a few of the games because of it that I would not have played otherwise. Thank you!
    Burnah Bros
  • FIASCOcomedyFIASCOcomedy402,309
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 23:32Permalink
    Is there a reason that these podcasts arent accessible to windows phone? LOL
    Seriously we have an XBOX one app, XBOX customer support tells people to come to TA for game support but we DONT have Microsoft store permissions for the podcast? WTF?
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,184,864
    Posted on 19 February 16 at 10:55Permalink
    I like the podcast and wanted to say good work guys, a couple of requests ... if possible ....
    (I haven't listened to this one yet so apologies if these comments aren't relevant to this podcast in particular)

Could you shorten the intro music? It's usually about 30 seconds before anyone speaks - I can skip forward on my phone but I just don't see the point in such a long intro ... not an issue of course, just a gripe really

Secondly, not sure how the audio is set up but can you improve the quality/volume equalisation at all?
    Some people are louder than others, Dave for one is a lot quieter than others usually.
    It sounds like all voices are recorded onto a single audio track and so individuals can't be adjusted for this, recording seperate audio may be something to look at in the future?
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Posted on 19 February 16 at 13:19Permalink
    I believe they do separate the audio ("double-ender"), but one thing that Rich does is mix the different speakers across the stereo mix. I find that this makes it appear as if one person is quieter than the others too, particularly in the car, as one person is panned all the way over to the far speaker, while the other two are panned middle or at the speaker right next to me as I sit in the car. Of course, if could be audio levels or compression settings too, but just thought I'd share my experience.
    I host a podcast about gamerscore and achievements, check it out! http://zedtozed.com/
    Posted on 19 February 16 at 13:40Permalink
    Fair enough, I'm not an audio guy but from limited experience I guessed it was that.
    I personally listen solely on my iPhone but not usually through headphones which probably doesn't help the situation
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Posted on 19 February 16 at 14:37Permalink
    zzUrbanSpaceman said:I believe they do separate the audio ("double-ender"), but one thing that Rich does is mix the different speakers across the stereo mix. I find that this makes it appear as if one person is quieter than the others too, particularly in the car, as one person is panned all the way over to the far speaker, while the other two are panned middle or at the speaker right next to me as I sit in the car. Of course, if could be audio levels or compression settings too, but just thought I'd share my experience.Everyone is panned, but they are only just off-centre, not anything like all the way
  • Posted on 19 February 16 at 14:44Permalink
    Fair enough, it's definitely noticeable in the car though, with road noise etc.
    Posted on 19 February 16 at 15:36Permalink
    For me ... maybe Dave could speak up a bit winklaugh
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • chamilo360chamilo36040,444
    Posted on 19 February 16 at 16:36Permalink
    thanksrock
    [center][img]http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/AbedJMurrar/djamel_zps1afedb66.gif[/img][/center]
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,823
    Posted on 19 February 16 at 17:44, Edited on 20 February 16 at 09:25 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    DaveKinetic said:HolyHa1fDead said:I hope you celebrated reaching 300,000 TA members on 9th February.We hit 300,000 in September last year.Well then, lot's of them must be in hiding. What we did hit on the 9th was 300,000 tracked gamertags - Gamer by GamerScore
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.