Posted on 22 February 16 at 17:46Permalink
    Excited for this.
  • Clad masterClad master2,339,124
    Posted on 22 February 16 at 18:19Permalink
    Me too ! smile
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan993,622
    Posted on 23 February 16 at 00:17Permalink
    toast
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • lI Majora IllI Majora Il924,220
    Posted on 26 February 16 at 07:53Permalink
    It's been completed already? Lolk.

Really looking forward to this. :)
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:48Permalink
    Even if someone happened to get an early copy, those 2 that already completed it are a joke. Way to be obvious hackers.
    I make Non-Commentary Walkthroughs on youtube, Youtube.com/ScarecrowScythe.
  • ChampionOfLightChampionOfLight1,121,424
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 19:52, Edited on 01 March 16 at 20:05 by ChampionOfLightPermalink
    Krows Graveyard said:Even if someone happened to get an early copy, those 2 that already completed it are a joke. Way to be obvious hackers.Actually - I'm a developer and the other user was given a review code.

And for what it's worth - based on the other user's unlock times and their game clips they've posted for each boss fight, I can safely say they appeared to play and unlock all achievements legitimately. This achievement list is the same as the list for the PC version which released previously and if any user has familiarized themselves with the title in one of the previous releases - it shouldn't be too hard to unlock all the achievements.
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 17:09Permalink
    ChampionOfLight said:Krows Graveyard said:Even if someone happened to get an early copy, those 2 that already completed it are a joke. Way to be obvious hackers.Actually - I'm a developer and the other user was given a review code.

And for what it's worth - based on the other user's unlock times and their game clips they've posted for each boss fight, I can safely say they appeared to play and unlock all achievements legitimately. This achievement list is the same as the list for the PC version which released previously and if any user has familiarized themselves with the title in one of the previous releases - it shouldn't be too hard to unlock all the achievements.
    Yeah, I got a preview version from the developers (I thank them so much) and I got all my cheevos legit.The game is not very long,and there're already guides available from the PC version.

So it's quite possible to get the completion in only 2 days.Besides,bravo ChampionOfLight for the first place.You're pretty good on it.Especially to beat 2nd boss with only Pike Balls and without take a single hit,i can't do that ^^

I will post my video guides for all the perfect boss cheevos tonight.It's really not that hard with good items and patterns.Good luck guys for the completion ! :D
  • ChampionOfLightChampionOfLight1,121,424
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 18:12, Edited on 02 March 16 at 18:13 by ChampionOfLightPermalink
    Especially to beat 2nd boss with only Pike Balls and without take a single hit,i can't do that ^^

Yeah, that one can be annoying... But I wrote the achievements for this title so I had to make sure all were possible and eventually perfected the fastest run for them all (and yet still managed to completely forget about an obvious one during the Dagron fight in my first playthrough on my actual profile).
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 18:54Permalink
    Yeah i saw that for Dagron.And it's really easy so i was surprised ^^
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.