Game Discussion: Modern Combat 5: Blackout (WP)

Can't find this game in the WP store.

  • BODZ61BODZ6171,137
    Posted on 24 February 16 at 03:06
    Is this game still available in the WP store? I cannot find it. I have a Nokia Lumia 521 with 512 mb of ram.
  • Posted on 24 February 16 at 15:05
    Yeah it's there. I have a HTC 8xt
  • JamPound32JamPound321,137,150
    Posted on 24 February 16 at 15:16
    I'm going to assume a game like this requires 1gb ram.
  • BODZ61BODZ6171,137
    Posted on 24 February 16 at 16:14
    JamP0und32 said:I'm going to assume a game like this requires 1gb ram.I thought that too, but it doesn't say anything on the game info page, as it does with other WP games.
  • BODZ61BODZ6171,137
    Posted on 24 February 16 at 16:14
    xMidget Furyx said:Yeah it's there. I have a HTC 8xtHow much ram does your phone have?
  • Posted on 24 February 16 at 16:20
    1 GB
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,106,361
    Posted on 24 February 16 at 18:01
    I see it as well on a Lumia 920 running Win10. Mentions the hardware requirements as Memory: 300 MB.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
  • BODZ61BODZ6171,137
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 14:22
    Geoffistopheles said:I see it as well on a Lumia 920 running Win10. Mentions the hardware requirements as Memory: 300 MB.How much ram does your phone have?
  • JamPound32JamPound321,137,150
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 16:08
    BODZ61 said:Geoffistopheles said:I see it as well on a Lumia 920 running Win10. Mentions the hardware requirements as Memory: 300 MB.How much ram does your phone have?920 has 2gb, the 300mb memory is probably storage not ram memory.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.