Game Discussion: Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

Problems Saving

• bigfatwalletbigfatwallet491,498
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 14:30
    Hi guys, anyone else got issues saving the game? I have lost a shed load of progress on consecutive days now so giving up unless someone knows of a fix.

I remember reading somewhere it is a known issue but I can't seem to find a solution.

Thanks
  • YaziteYazite488,366
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 14:40, Edited on 25 February 16 at 14:41 by Yazite
    I remember them mentioning a similar bug when the game launched. Are you quitting to the menu before closing the game? If not, that's the main cause of the issue.
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • mike cupcakemike cupcake322,616
    Posted on 20 November 16 at 22:40, Edited on 22 November 16 at 15:39 by mike cupcake
    I had an existing save on slot 1 and then started a new game on slot 3, ran through the first level without rescuing anyone then quit from the in-game menu and found the slot still empty.

Did that twice with the same result, then tried using slot 2 and rescuing a single mudokon. That fixed it.

edit: after losing a couple hours progress on my main save I now understand the instructions: always fully quit the game from the xbox's menu either before or after playing.

while playing if you see the blue icon when entering a new area you should be good.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads