Game Discussion: Hand of Fate Forum

Glitched Achievements

AuthorMessage
Jhilax
Jhilax
Posted on 01 March 16 at 06:26
The following achievements will not unlock for me no matter what I try. Anyone have suggestions? It appears different achievements are glitched for different people judging by recent posts...

Dungeon Master - Defeat the Dealer. I've beaten him 1x on apprentice, 3x on adventurer, and 1x on warlord (and the warlord achievement unlocked fine)

The Apprentice - Complete all apprentice encounters. I have the achievements for collecting all the encounters and equipment already...not sure what else I need to do to trigger this??

Hunter - Land the killing blow on 10 enemies with a trap. I have bashed many mobs into traps and killed them - does this have to be in the same battle?
Fristi61
Fristi61
Posted on 01 March 16 at 08:36
As for hunter, I found it had to be done in a single play session. Not a single battle but a single "dungeon", if you will.
Burnah Bros
Burnah Bros
Posted on 01 March 16 at 13:31
Just unlocked "The Apprentice" after completing The Apprentice III. Previously completed Apprentice I & II.
Burnah Bros
Jhilax
Jhilax
Posted on 03 March 16 at 02:37
Fristi61 said:As for hunter, I found it had to be done in a single play session. Not a single battle but a single "dungeon", if you will.Thanks...that did it for me.

I noticed that the other 2 achievements that I'm having problems with are stuck at 100% but still show locked on my achievement list. Apparently this is a Microsoft server issue that many people have reported (for years apparently), and not an issue with this specific game.
roce96
roce96
Posted on 03 March 16 at 14:35
I have the same issue with two achievements on this game. When I look at the achievement list they say "Done! Unlocking..." next to the lock symbol. Going to post on the Xbox Forums to see if there's a way to unlock them.
FeeFyeFoeFum
FeeFyeFoeFum
Posted on 03 March 16 at 15:50
roce96 said:I have the same issue with two achievements on this game. When I look at the achievement list they say "Done! Unlocking..." next to the lock symbol. Going to post on the Xbox Forums to see if there's a way to unlock them.9/10 these cheevo's will unlock randomly sometime over the next few days. Often when playing other games or watching netflix, etc.

No real rhyme or reason, it may well be when something triggers a sync check between the servers and your xbox. Some people have tried a hard reset or redownloading their profiles to try and trigger a new check.

It may help or do nothing, fingers crossed they will pop soon, usually best thing to do is just wait it out
roce96
roce96
Posted on 03 March 16 at 16:33
I was going to try a hard reset tonight to see if that'll work. I'm not really sure when I unlocked them, but I know the achievement for the rings was easily at least a week ago and still hasn't popped. I also seem to be having issues with achievements that do unlock showing up on the screen. Not sure if that's related.
Steamboat Wi11y
Posted on 08 March 16 at 13:57
In the past, I have had an achievement that says "Done.... Unlocking" take up to 3 months to pop. Most are lucky and it will pop in a few days. There isn't any real fix, it has to do with something on the Microsoft side and the achievements syncing (im not really sure). Some have found that repeating the achievement Offline then going online will cause it to pop. Any way after 3 months (and i was no longer playing the title) i saw on my TA profile that i completed the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.