The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 1st, 2016

• JLogan27JLogan27806,202
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 15:43
    Are they ever gonna come out with another Katamari game? My wife LOVED Beautiful Katamari!
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 15:46
    ghostlymostly said:
    .....seems like Star Wars is always on sale :)
    Probably because it's a complete pile of crap. laugh
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,996
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 15:54
    Pare ESP said:According to HolyHa1fDead, Skullgirls is also on sale this week (33% disccount)I'm aware of the price drop but it's not advertised as a sale anywhere that I can find so it could just be a perma-drop
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:00
    For some reason I feel inclined to grab Crimsonland...
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:07
    Underwhelming is the best way to describe this, I think.
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:07
    Urgh!
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • PARAcainPARAcain504,349
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:08
    Nothing :/
    ~ King Para
  • scotwolf2scotwolf22,152,405
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:17
    i'm interested in this war of mine but the price still too steep for me.

not much else has my interest but I can thoroughly recommend enslaved it's a great game
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,976,511
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:21
    Interesting to see Star Wars at 50% off for the second time in four weeks... Probably hold out for a $20 price point.
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:23
    capicawl said:I'll stick to my backlog.100% agree with you.
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:49
    I think it will be Crimsonland and Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures for me..
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:54
    sanityends said:battlefront was just on sale.....so they put a title update out..its still just a skin from battlefield and it is the sale again freaking fail and a half.The real fail is anyone who thinks battlefront is battlefield with a star wars skin.
  • ZirieaelRZirieaelR6,672
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 17:12
    Star wars on sale again?
    Shows how fast the game is dying i guess?
    Good thing i didnt join the hype train at the time, and still wont :D
  • R1KM4NR1KM4N1,072,878
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 17:25
    I'm all over Katamari. Thoroughly enjoyed it when I rented it several years ago!
  • gallzy111gallzy111254,039
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 17:36
    sanityends said:battlefront was just on sale.....so they put a title update out..its still just a skin from battlefield and it is the sale again freaking fail and a half.Battlefront is a great game. Sure it hasn't got loads of content, but it's not a Battlefield reskin. Have you even played it for more than a couple of hours?
    History is a story we tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 March 16 at 17:50
    gallzy111 said:
    sanityends said:
    battlefront was just on sale.....so they put a title update out..its still just a skin from battlefield and it is the sale again freaking fail and a half.
    Battlefront is a great game. Sure it hasn't got loads of content, but it's not a Battlefield reskin. Have you even played it for more than a couple of hours?
    he hasn't played it at all laugh

inb4 "i played it at a friends house omg"
    t-t-t-today junior
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 18:07
    Default said:I was hoping Dark Souls 2 was part of the Namco Bandai sale.I think Dark Souls 2 was on sale last week or the week before.
    War...war never changes.
  • Archer SpenseArcher Spense1,814,429
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 18:08
    someone tell those idiots if they put Enslaved on sale, put the over priced DLC on sale too (or cut the price).
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka334,649
    Posted on 01 March 16 at 18:28
    Archer Spense said:someone tell those idiots if they put Enslaved on sale, put the over priced DLC on sale too (or cut the price).And lose money selling 3D capabilities?! Yeah right!!

Seriously though, it can happen. I think it did once or I actually paid full price for DLC.
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 18:38
    Archer Spense said:someone tell those idiots if they put Enslaved on sale, put the over priced DLC on sale too (or cut the price).I waited for about 3 or 4 years on the dlc going on sale. Then I did the worst thing possible, finally just gave up and bought it at full price. I don't think it will ever go on sale.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads