Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Announced for Windows 10

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 02 March 16 at 15:15
Available for free this Spring

Please click here to read the story: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Announced for Windows 10

Credit goes to Linkx41 for this story
DywanPL
DywanPL
Posted on 02 March 16 at 15:28
PC the best gaming console.Even M$ noticed that.
Balarush
Balarush
Posted on 02 March 16 at 15:30
Free you say...
There Are No Men Like Me.
Lucky Brian
Lucky Brian
Posted on 02 March 16 at 15:56
There goes another ''Xbox exclusive''. If we continue at this rate, I might as well sell my Xbox. wink
Macfly77422
Macfly77422
Posted on 02 March 16 at 16:04
BE0912 said:There goes another ''Xbox exclusive''. If we continue at this rate, I might as well sell my Xbox. winkWhat's wrong with having more people being able to enjoy great games ?
Lucky Brian
Lucky Brian
Posted on 02 March 16 at 16:05, Edited on 02 March 16 at 16:07 by Lucky Brian
Macfly77422 said:BE0912 said:There goes another ''Xbox exclusive''. If we continue at this rate, I might as well sell my Xbox. winkWhat's wrong with having more people being able to enjoy great games ?I was only joking around and making fun of others, hence the wink smiley. The point you make is exactly my opinion. laugh
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 02 March 16 at 16:10
BE0912 said:There goes another ''Xbox exclusive''. If we continue at this rate, I might as well sell my Xbox. winkIts still on the xbox platform, genius. Requires win10 and the windows store/achievement system
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
the games masta
Posted on 02 March 16 at 16:54
Don't worry about exclusives also on pc, it'll be a two way street. We'll be able to enjoy more pc games on Xbox in the future too

I'm really interested in the hardware upgrade announcement. Should make 4K gaming on console a possibility this gen. Otherwise we'd be waiting till next!
Geoffistopheles
Posted on 02 March 16 at 16:53
Spilner said:BE0912 said:There goes another ''Xbox exclusive''. If we continue at this rate, I might as well sell my Xbox. winkIts still on the xbox platform, genius. Requires win10 and the windows store/achievement systemWell, you know what they say, you can't spell achievements without Steam.

I'll likely end up trying this one out. Typically more of a fan of Horizon-type racers, but free is free.
Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Koicommander
Koicommander
Posted on 02 March 16 at 17:33
YES PPPPPPPPPPPPPCCCCCCCCCCC GAMERSCORRRRRRRRRRE
Tell that to the covenant.
Marcos Aspira
Marcos Aspira
Posted on 02 March 16 at 17:40
Too bad it needs DX12 cry but being free I can download and see if it runs even with my DX11 GPU facepalm

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 March 16 at 17:40, Edited on 02 March 16 at 17:42 by
Hopefully Gran Turismo will come along to Xbox and replace Forza.

I love Forza, I really do... but it's incredibly laborious to play for any more than 3 races...

Forza:

"Here's every car you'll ever want as soon as you start up the game! You may not earn them or receive them as rewards for your racing, and many will sit in your garage unused as you will be overindulged. Also I've credited your account with 5,000,000 credits to spend on nothing. You're welcome! Did I mention our robotic 'competitors', a.k.a drivatards? Please play the same tracks over and over again until ad-nauseum. Who needs 3 laps when you can have 10?"

Gran Turismo:

"Here's 10,000cr. Buy a car. Race your way to the top. Receive greater cars as you progress, save and spend your credits wisely on your dream car! Buy that dream car- cherish it! Pursue your next! AI have character here, each race isn't 20 minutes long, our physics engine is way more fun- and the tracks are varied! "
ciornyiMD
ciornyiMD
Posted on 02 March 16 at 17:51
This win 10 hype will end like GFWL did , so no thx ms i wont step in this pile again
Tao Logos
Tao Logos
Posted on 02 March 16 at 18:43
LewisNoobBuster said:Hopefully Gran Turismo will come along to Xbox and replace Forza.

I love Forza, I really do... but it's incredibly laborious to play for any more than 3 races...

Forza:

"Here's every car you'll ever want as soon as you start up the game! You may not earn them or receive them as rewards for your racing, and many will sit in your garage unused as you will be overindulged. Also I've credited your account with 5,000,000 credits to spend on nothing. You're welcome! Did I mention our robotic 'competitors', a.k.a drivatards? Please play the same tracks over and over again until ad-nauseum. Who needs 3 laps when you can have 10?"

Gran Turismo:

"Here's 10,000cr. Buy a car. Race your way to the top. Receive greater cars as you progress, save and spend your credits wisely on your dream car! Buy that dream car- cherish it! Pursue your next! AI have character here, each race isn't 20 minutes long, our physics engine is way more fun- and the tracks are varied! "
I agree completely. Turismo was what got me into racing games. I have completed (well what I can) in Forza 2-4 and I have Forza 5 sitting in my backlog with all of the dlc. Yet I cannot put it in because I am so worn out of the Forza grinding (or even worse, hiring a driver).
Rotcat
Rotcat
Posted on 02 March 16 at 18:55
Ahhh.... I was hoping Forza would get car soccer back. Just like in Forza 4.
VENI, VIDI, VICI!
Mr Whiteshirt
Mr Whiteshirt
Posted on 03 March 16 at 03:42, Edited on 03 March 16 at 03:42 by Mr Whiteshirt
the games masta said:Don't worry about exclusives also on pc, it'll be a two way street. We'll be able to enjoy more pc games on Xbox in the future too

I'm really interested in the hardware upgrade announcement. Should make 4K gaming on console a possibility this gen. Otherwise we'd be waiting till next!
4K gaming will never be possible on this gen of consoles, the hardware can not support it. Both the PS4 and Xbox one have graphics cards comparable to low-mid range PC cards. What is doable (and the PS4 does this already) is watch videos with 4K via Netflix, YouTube, etc. To play games with 4K resolution is incredibly demanding on the hardware installed, most custom PC's use high end GPU's to do 4K gaming which needless to say are rather expensive.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 March 16 at 10:21
Still slacking on the news about the Porsche Expansion for Forza 6? It's been out since Tuesday.
RDS
RDS
Posted on 03 March 16 at 11:44
Rotcat said:Ahhh.... I was hoping Forza would get car soccer back. Just like in Forza 4.That's called Rocket League wink
I'm tortured by the pain in the arse named Seriously 3.0
Mart 128
Mart 128
Posted on 03 March 16 at 12:47
It can be free because it cost £80 for the full version and now they want another £15 for the add on I'm sickened by the way games are released with half the content removed so you pay more for "ultimate version", If only they split games into single player and multi player then combined them to make the ultimate version coz I play only 1 player and others play only multi player so alot of us pay for half a game we never use angry
MGT128
planting42
planting42
Posted on 03 March 16 at 15:25
LewisNoobBuster said:Hopefully Gran Turismo will come along to Xbox and replace Forza.

Forza:

Gran Turismo:

Something tells me you don't play racers much.
http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2016.htm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.