Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video Update #13

• HBK316HHH619HBK316HHH6191,785,575
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 20:05
    What didn't even know this was coming to Xbox one, Every time I've seen this game its been a ps4 exclusive, Day one for me then.
    XBOX FOREVER
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,611,449
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 20:15
    The articles I've seen have said the game plans to release on PC late this summer with a console release down the line.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-23-kingdom-come-ma...

Saw a lot of other similar articles (even tweeted by the devs) stating the console release will not be this summer.

I'm excited for this, though. It looks fantastic.
    FLIPPIN FLAMINGO, MAN!
  • Posted on 02 March 16 at 21:16
    Does this game actually have a story or is it just a CryEngine tech demo
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,611,449
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 21:39
    It has a story:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2016/03/01/kingdom-come-delivera...

"Set in the early 15th century, the Kingdom of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Empire face a tumultuous period after the death of Charles IV and the unpopular rule of his son, Wenceslaus IV. There’s fighting amongst the nobility, with Sigismund of Luxembourg and his army of nomadic Cuman warriors causing trouble.

Those worries, however, are far above your station. Viewing the world through the eyes of Henry, playing the game from the first person as the lowly son of a blacksmith, you’re initially seeking revenge for the death of his father. However, he soon comes to have a role in the army of Sir Radzig Kobyla, his liege lord, and does the bidding of his captain, Sir Robard. He won’t rise in rank or station through the game, but his actions will help to shape the future of Talmberg and nearby regions.

That’s fascinating in and of itself, to be a cog in the machine as opposed to being the most important and pivotal person in the story. The beta, which will be made available to backers on March 3rd, drops you into a nice, big slice of the full game’s world, as Henry is on the tail of bandits who have been raiding farms in the area."
    FLIPPIN FLAMINGO, MAN!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads