Game Info Submission: SMITE Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

SMITE - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: SMITE

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 30 September 18 at 09:52
ManicMetalhead has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for SMITE Achievements:

ManicMetalhead said:
SMITEMore PowerThe More Power achievement in SMITE worth 45 pointsUnlock the Smite Award More Power.

Sadly this has not been unlocked since May this year.

SMITECorpses aka LandminesThe Corpses aka Landmines achievement in SMITE worth 60 pointsUnlock the Smite Award "Corpses aka Landmines."

Sadly, this has not been unlocked since July this year.

ManicMetalhead
Posted on 30 September 18 at 09:55
Will submit a ticket to HiRez as well, when I get the time.
Information Posted on 16 October 18 at 17:19
kabobles has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for SMITE Achievements:

kabobles said:
SMITEHat TrickThe Hat Trick achievement in SMITE worth 30 pointsGet 5 triple kills in qualifying matches.

Needs more than one enemy, with 3v3 Joust being smallest non 1v1, requires at least 6 players

SMITEQuadra KillThe Quadra Kill achievement in SMITE worth 65 pointsGet a quadra kill in a qualifying match.

Needs more than one enemy, with 3v3 Joust being smallest non 1v1, requires at least 6 players

SMITEPenta KillThe Penta Kill achievement in SMITE worth 142 pointsGet a penta kill in a qualifying match.

Needs more than one enemy, with 3v3 Joust being smallest non 1v1, requires at lease 6 players

SMITEHelping HandThe Helping Hand achievement in SMITE worth 13 pointsGet 100 assists in qualifying matches.

Technically you can get assists on Gods that are killed by minions, camps, objectives, towers, without netting a kill, can be done 1v1. Remove 6-player flag

SMITEGood GameThe Good Game achievement in SMITE worth 15 pointsComplete a match with 5 or more Kills, 10 or more Assists, and 2 or fewer Deaths.

Technically you can get assists on Gods that are killed by minions, camps, objectives, towers, without netting a kill, can be done 1v1. Remove 6-player flag

SMITERebornThe Reborn achievement in SMITE worth 15 pointsWin a game of Conquest, Siege, or Joust after one of your Phoenixes was destroyed.

Named game modes are 5v5, 4v4, and 3v3. Requires 6-players

SMITEThe Warriors WillThe The Warriors Will achievement in SMITE worth 39 pointsAs Guan Yu heal 3 or more of your teammates at once while your passive is charged.

Does not require TrueSkill, remove flag

SMITESearing StealThe Searing Steal achievement in SMITE worth 302 pointsAs Ra, steal the fire giant away from your opponents using Searing Pain.

Can only be done in Conquest (5v5), requires 10-players

SMITEJoust Welcomes You!The Joust Welcomes You! achievement in SMITE worth 12 pointsPlay a game of Joust in Versus mode.

Joust is 3v3, requires 6-players

SMITERally Here!The Rally Here! achievement in SMITE worth 26 pointsAs Bellona kill 10 enemies with the damage from Eagles Rally.

Pops at 1 kill rather than 10, gliychy(+)?

SMITEOuch!The Ouch! achievement in SMITE worth 32 pointsAs Rama cripple every enemy god in a single match using Rolling Assault.

Can be done 1v1, remove 6-player flag

SMITESkill ShotThe Skill Shot achievement in SMITE worth 26 pointsAs Nu Wa get 100 kills with Fire Shards.

Pops at 1 kill rather than 100, gliychy(+)?

kabobles
kabobles
Posted on 16 October 18 at 17:31
Scrap my first 3 edits, I just read prior removals! My bad
*kabobles*
Information Posted on 31 October 18 at 09:14
ManicMetalhead has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for SMITE Achievements:

ManicMetalhead said:
SMITETrue NightmareThe True Nightmare achievement in SMITE worth 117 pointsUnlock the Smite Award "True Nightmare."

This is now obtainable!

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 02 November 18 at 16:07
Thanks for the submissions on the Discontinued achievements ManicMetalhead . We've removed it from True Nightmare, and applied it to More Power and Corpses aka Landmines. toast

We're still working on your changes kabobles !
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 02 November 18 at 16:23
Thank you for the submission kabobles. We have updated the flags based on your submission.
Ace Annihilates
Posted on 03 November 18 at 12:20, Edited on 03 November 18 at 12:24 by Ace Annihilates
@ManicMetalhead I did also just send a reply back to the same person who passed on the Chernobog achievement glitch. I have since sent him a ticket requesting that Tyr and Terra's achievements be fixed, in which he replied that he passed the information on. And now seeing the Ah Puch and Xbalanque discontinued achievements, I sent him one last ticket requesting he pass on that information as well. If things turn out as I hope, we will soon see the Tyr achievement function correctly and all 3 discontinued achievements wiped off of the game.

The representative's name is HirezMachinder. I am not sure if he handles all tickets, but if you do send a ticket in as well, check to see if he is your support representative. Hopefully you would get a different support representative so that they have multiple support representatives passing on similar information to reinforce the problem.
LOCKUPHILLARY16
Posted on 05 November 18 at 03:21
Another thing you can do is harass them on Twitter and reddit. That's what I was doing for the last month, especially during patch notes posts.
Information Posted on 05 November 18 at 15:45

ManicMetalhead said:
SMITEPaolaoThe Paolao achievement in SMITE worth 67 points"Unlock the Smite Award "Paolao"!

Need to pull two enemies, so needs at least 6 people (game of Joust)

SMITECurse of DiscordThe Curse of Discord achievement in SMITE worth 73 points"Unlock the Smite Award "Curse of Discord!"

Need a minimum of 6 players.

SMITESpreading StrifeThe Spreading Strife achievement in SMITE worth 52 points"Unlock the Smite Award "Spreading Strife!"

SMITEFatally Struck!The Fatally Struck! achievement in SMITE worth 118 pointsUnlock the Smite Award "Fatally Struck,"

SMITEFear of the NightThe Fear of the Night achievement in SMITE worth 102 pointsUnlock the Smite Award "Fear of the Night."

SMITETrue NightmareThe True Nightmare achievement in SMITE worth 117 pointsUnlock the Smite Award "True Nightmare."

SMITESpread The FunThe Spread The Fun achievement in SMITE worth 41 pointsUnlock the Smite Award "Spread the Fun!"

At least 6 players needed.

SMITEGet Erupted!The Get Erupted! achievement in SMITE worth 94 pointsUnlock the Smite Award "Get Erupted!"

SMITEArgus to the RescueThe Argus to the Rescue achievement in SMITE worth 99 pointsUnlock the SMITE Award "Argus to the Rescue."

Information Posted on 05 November 18 at 15:51

ManicMetalhead said:
SMITEHat TrickThe Hat Trick achievement in SMITE worth 30 pointsGet 5 triple kills in qualifying matches.

Minimum of 6 players

SMITEQuadra KillThe Quadra Kill achievement in SMITE worth 65 pointsGet a quadra kill in a qualifying match.

Minimum of 8 players

SMITEPenta KillThe Penta Kill achievement in SMITE worth 142 pointsGet a penta kill in a qualifying match.

Minimum of 10 players

SMITEOmnitheistThe Omnitheist achievement in SMITE worth 17 pointsCompleted a match with a god from all Pantheons.

Cumulative, I think? Minimum of 7 games needed, one for each of the pantheons. Potentially 12 games, if the achievement has updated with the release of the new pantheons.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 06 November 18 at 06:56
Thank you for your submission ManicMetalhead. We have applied everything from your first submission.

As for the tripple/quadra/penta kills, this was discussed before:

Purple DinDono said:
You can earn the Double Tap, Hat Trick, Quadra Kill, and Penta Kill achievements in ranked joust 1v1, so you don't need to have a "players required" flag on those.
The Omnitheist achievement does not really fit with the Cumulative flag, as each match has to be completed with different god, thus it is not the same action over and over again.
Information Posted on 08 November 18 at 08:46
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 28 December 18 at 00:07
ElliotStone has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for SMITE Achievements:

ElliotStone said:
SMITEShattered MonolithThe Shattered Monolith achievement in SMITE worth 50 points"Unlock the Smite Award "Shattered Monolith"!

It is obtainable, I unlocked this yesterday (27/12/2018) a couple of friends also unlocked this within a week of unlocking it also.

ElliotStone
ElliotStone
Posted on 28 December 18 at 00:10
I mean it isn't discontinued ^^^
Elliot
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 28 December 18 at 07:00
Hey there ElliotStone! It does appear this suddenly started working again recently. We've removed the Discontinued flag and flagged the achievement appropriately. Thanks for letting us know! toast
Information Posted on 28 December 18 at 10:44
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 23 January 19 at 19:13
ElliotStone has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for SMITE Achievements:

ElliotStone said:
SMITESo SlipperyThe So Slippery achievement in SMITE worth 14 pointsUnlock the Smite Award So Slippery.

Just got a total of 15 kills across 4 different game modes with the last damage coming from lacerate but no unlock i think the last patch may have broke it.

ElliotStone
ElliotStone
Posted on 31 January 19 at 10:39
Never mind about So Slippery it eventually unlocked sorry for the late update.
Elliot
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 31 January 19 at 13:02
Okay, thank you!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.