• zoidberg1339zoidberg1339411,417
    Posted on 08 March 16 at 16:07Permalink
    Submitted for publishing.
  • Posted on 08 March 16 at 18:55Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: ROBLOX Walkthrough
  • SpilnerSpilner787,077
    Posted on 08 March 16 at 20:54Permalink
    Wow this is drastically lacking so much information, you might of well of just pasted the achievements and repeated the descriptions, terrible.

Spilner ROBLOX 20 Day Roll Spilner's solution for the 20 Day Roll Achievement in ROBLOXYou played ROBLOX for Xbox on 20 consecutive days.
    all that and its still not enough detail or explanation for some people. Try harder.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 March 16 at 21:10Permalink
    The walkthrough's been taken down for improvements. I'll take responsibility for publishing that in the state it was in, because this game doesn't need much of a walkthrough. However, it certainly needs more than what was published.
    Walkthrough Manager and Platformer LEGEND
    Posted on 09 March 16 at 02:00Permalink
    I have to take some responsibility for signing off on it. Shouldn't have even got past me. facepalm
    Posted on 10 March 16 at 17:11, Edited on 10 March 16 at 18:22 by zoidberg1339Permalink
    Should be done in a day or two. Haven't popped the 10 & 20 day achievements yet (stupid thing didn't register one of the days and I lost my streak roll) but I understand the whole process.

I lied. I decided to get it out of the way sooner rather than later. Cel Damage comes out tomorrow and I know that's all I'm going to want to do this weekend laugh
  • SpilnerSpilner787,077
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 14:29Permalink
    WT says said:However, when one day ends and another begins isn't clearly defined Still wrong roll
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 18:25Permalink
    Spilner said:WT says said:However, when one day ends and another begins isn't clearly defined Still wrong rollYour own solution says you're not 100% sure if the game is going by GMT, and I'm not in the habit of putting unconfirmed information in my WTs if I can help it. If you have information to the contrary, I suggest you share it with the community by editing your solution, rather than rolling your eyes at those of us incapable of reading your thoughts.

Or at the very least, shelve the attitude for five seconds and actually put the slightest bit of effort into explaining the edits that you would have someone make. Being arrogant and rude with people who are working for free is completely uncalled for.
  • SpilnerSpilner787,077
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 19:51Permalink
    laugh hilarious response.

Top notch, will leave you fine chaps be.
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 20:24Permalink
    Spilner said:laugh hilarious response.

Top notch, will leave you fine chaps be.
    All I ask is that criticisms be kept constructive and free of rudeness. If you don't feel obligated to extend that small courtesy to those of us who devote our free time to contributing to the site, I sincerely hope you do leave us be from now on.
  • SpilnerSpilner787,077
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 20:43Permalink
    Listen champ, I devote my free time to the site too, might not be staff but I contribute just as much, if you read my solutions for the day achievements you'd realise that whilst I don't say for certain when they decide days I deduce that the timezone for the servers must be GMT or as close to it as all the first winners are at midnight GMT.

Viva la solution!
  • Reaver LionReaver Lion967,668
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 21:30Permalink
    gmt is indeed the time zone used for me on all the 3,10,20 day achievements popped just after midnight on all 3.

Viva la solution!
    ''Fear is the mind killer''
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 21:57, Edited on 11 March 16 at 21:58 by zoidberg1339Permalink
    Spilner, I read your solution when I first re-wrote the WT, so your condescension is unwarranted. I don't particularly care how much or how little you contribute to the site, as it isn't the lack of quantity I have an issue with, but the lack of respect.

From your very first comment in this thread you have been needlessly uncivil. Yes, the WT was originally inadequate, but there's no need to trash someone and talk down to them over something so silly as a Walkthrough for an equally-silly game that you've already 100%ed anyhow. And let's be honest, Roblox is not a particularly complicated completion like an RPG that truly needs an exhaustive Walkthrough.

If the Fallout 4 WT I'm overseeing got published looking like the Roblox WT did at first? I'd be more forgiving to the people who trashed it. But Roblox? It's a simple free game where the biggest obstacle to completing it is having the willpower to go 20 days without deleting it.

I've gone back and read through the comments on your solution and I see now that yes, it seems that Roblox goes by UTC. The vast majority of people on this site would have simply pointed out the discussion in the comments in their first comment and I would have had no issue. I would have appreciated the assist, admitted my error freely, edited the WT, and that would have been the end of it. Now that I actually know what your grievance is, I can edit the WT accordingly.

...Look, I like this site a lot. There are lots of very cool people around here and that's one of the things that keeps me coming back. I don't come here to see people being jerks and trashing other people's work as if they're somehow entitled to stellar WTs. Some people turn out lousy work, sure, but the rest of us are doing our best. At the same time, we've got our own lives/obligations and we're not getting paid. Ultimately, we do this for fun and to help other people. But people make mistakes sometimes. Your attitude towards people's mistakes when they're only trying to help people? It makes this site less fun. I'm not okay with that and I don't think anyone else should be okay with that either.

tl;dr: It's a guide how to get all the achievements in a video game. As much as I enjoy writing them, I know that in the big picture of the world, it's not very important. If you want to criticize the walkthroughs people write, I don't have a problem with that. Just keep the relative triviality of all of this in mind when you do.
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 22:00Permalink
    Reaver Lion said:gmt is indeed the time zone used for me on all the 3,10,20 day achievements popped just after midnight on all 3.

Viva la solution!
    Thanks for the confirmation, I'll edit the WT to include it.
  • Reaver LionReaver Lion967,668
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 08:46Permalink
    zoidberg1339 said:Reaver Lion said:gmt is indeed the time zone used for me on all the 3,10,20 day achievements popped just after midnight on all 3.

Viva la solution!
    Thanks for the confirmation, I'll edit the WT to include it.
    no problem, on all 3 I tried before 12gmt and nothing just after 12gmt it popped timestamps show 1am approx. and just after 12 for the other 2toast
    ''Fear is the mind killer''
  • Posted on 13 January 17 at 19:43Permalink
    Just want to point out that for the four's company achievement. You need to send the friend request over 360 or Xbox.com. Because the friend needs to show up in the roblox friends list in game.

Also I am not sure that those 3 others need to be in one game because twice now people got the achievement without being in a room with 4 people. My friend got the achievement when he exited the game and the other got it after being in a group with me and another friend. Joined a different friends game and popped the achievement.

Not sure if this changed with the update that released 1/12/17

Just posting my experiences.
    Posted on 13 January 17 at 22:34Permalink
    I haven't played the game since I finished it so I can't attest to any changes the update may have made unfortunately.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.