Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Carmageddon: Max Damage Dated and Detailed

AuthorMessage
Matrarch
Matrarch
Posted on 09 March 16 at 22:14
Coming to digital and retail marketplaces

Please click here to read the story: Carmageddon: Max Damage Dated and Detailed
DriZzT1987
DriZzT1987
Posted on 09 March 16 at 22:33
hm. looks like less gore :/
oXidFoX
oXidFoX
Posted on 09 March 16 at 22:34
first Carmageddon... oh well nearly 20 years ago... Best episode of the whole serie !
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 09 March 16 at 23:08
No mention of Reincarnation that was released on PC last year then?
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 10 March 16 at 00:13, Edited on 10 March 16 at 06:35 by MC PHILABUSTA
Hmmmm wonder how much?
BIGSXY1
BIGSXY1
Posted on 10 March 16 at 04:09
ill buy this on disc fuck yeah.
Swinny Costello
Posted on 10 March 16 at 05:43
Carmageddon 2 was brilliant. I didn't even care about the gore aspect - it was just a fun arcade battle racer.
Julz D 01
Julz D 01
Posted on 10 March 16 at 06:53
Am I the only one that finds it a little bit odd that one of the key features include running over virtual handicap people in wheelchairs?
Faalbaard
Faalbaard
Posted on 10 March 16 at 07:02
I played the shit out of the original,
Cant wait!
Harbringernight
Posted on 10 March 16 at 07:04
Julz D 01 said:Am I the only one that finds it a little bit odd that one of the key features include running over virtual handicap people in wheelchairs?Deathrace much? roll
BY FYRE BE PURGED
Faalbaard
Faalbaard
Posted on 10 March 16 at 07:07
Julz D 01 said:Am I the only one that finds it a little bit odd that one of the key features include running over virtual handicap people in wheelchairs?Back in 1997 the game was controversial, for being overly bloody/goory. I guess they had to do something to keep that image alive laugh
Fr0ZenCaVeMaN
Fr0ZenCaVeMaN
Posted on 10 March 16 at 08:19
Real question is..... will it have zombies to splat?
D3m0nF0rc3
D3m0nF0rc3
Posted on 10 March 16 at 08:30
As long as its being developed by Stainless it should be a good contender for many GOTY submissions
StanleyCup CAPS
Posted on 10 March 16 at 09:02
I used to have a similar game on the original Playstation... Twisted Metal, I think?

It was just car demolition, no running over wheelchairs. This might be too sinister/bloody for me.
Julz D 01
Julz D 01
Posted on 10 March 16 at 09:06
GiantBallOfOil said:I used to have a similar game on the original Playstation... Twisted Metal, I think?

It was just car demolition, no running over wheelchairs. This might be too sinister/bloody for me.
That's right my PSP came with one of the versions of twisted metal
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 10 March 16 at 10:17
Julz D 01 said:Am I the only one that finds it a little bit odd that one of the key features include running over virtual handicap people in wheelchairs?Well the disabled are always banging on about how they want to be treated equally just like everyone else....

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 10 March 16 at 11:35
This is what I want. Screw Rocket Fatigue.
mijn kont
Posted on 10 March 16 at 11:45
1st carmageddon = Awesome!
Last Carmageddon = Piece of cr@p

This Carmageddon = Hopefully awesome again! :)
xLil SheWolfx
xLil SheWolfx
Posted on 10 March 16 at 12:06
NawtyCawty said:Julz D 01 said:Am I the only one that finds it a little bit odd that one of the key features include running over virtual handicap people in wheelchairs?Well the disabled are always banging on about how they want to be treated equally just like everyone else....I don't think we meant like that though lol
Gaming 4 Life

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 10 March 16 at 12:12, Edited on 10 March 16 at 12:13 by
xLil SheWolfx said:NawtyCawty said:Julz D 01 said:Am I the only one that finds it a little bit odd that one of the key features include running over virtual handicap people in wheelchairs?Well the disabled are always banging on about how they want to be treated equally just like everyone else....I don't think we meant like that though lolI used to have a disabled mate online and he would go mad for Timmargh off of South Park. He loved it. Your average person wants to be treated equally which means getting the piss taken out of them like everyone else...

No doubt the social justice warriors will cause a stink about this though. Won't somebody please think of the [disabled] chíldren!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.