Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA SPORTS UFC 2 Trial Added To EA Access

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 16 at 00:46
    If I could get through the whole career mode on EA Access I would. As it stands I'll wait for it to enter the Vault.
  • I Am TwistahI Am Twistah1,035,571
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 00:47
    Riconoclast said:If I could get through the whole career mode on EA Access I would. As it stands I'll wait for it to enter the Vault.You Can
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,329,190
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 01:45
    Based on the achievements of the last one, I wouldn't touch this, not even in my vautl, nevermind the trial. I have got roped in twice playing a trial and then buying an EA game.
    Battlefront and Ravel, although ravel was truly worth playing for that price. I finished half of garden warfare in my 10 hours, but not this~
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 16 at 02:38
    TwistahXD said:Riconoclast said:If I could get through the whole career mode on EA Access I would. As it stands I'll wait for it to enter the Vault.You CanThe whole mode can be done in under 10 hours? That sucks.
  • oxHARMONxooxHARMONxo1,155,393
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 06:07
    Why would you need a lengthy career mode when you basically have an infinite long online career mode?
    #1 for music completions!
  • RotcatRotcat163,204
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 07:57
    Does anybody know how I can pay a EA Access without my credit card? So where can I get EA Access codes?
    VENI, VIDI, VICI!
  • eayragteayragt376,212
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 10:26
    EBay
    Say everything with a smile
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,150,118
    Posted on 12 March 16 at 11:16
    My buddy has this, so I get to play a little before release.
  • Posted on 12 March 16 at 16:10
    It seems like it's going to take the 10 hours just to download it. shock
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....[s]5th in the WORLD!!![/s] Board finally got hacked! [facepalm]
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 16 at 18:42
    oxHARMONxo said:Why would you need a lengthy career mode when you basically have an infinite long online career mode?Because I don't want to play it online.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 March 16 at 14:32
    It looks far more feature rich than the first one.
  • AnxsighetyAnxsighety2,119,867
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 21:18
    To those wondering - you can get a good majority done in 10 hours, including all of the career mode. However, don't play as a female. It prevents you from being able to go up a division. Now I have to play through again just to get that one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads